Chapter 13

Year: 2006

Niall age: 13

[A/N: Yes I know Niall went to all boys school...Just pretend for the story's sake he didn't (: ]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two months with Liam were great! He's been taking boxing lessons. He's actually really good, but now that my months with him are over, I must move on to Niall. I'm really excited about him. After school today, we're getting his hair bleached. No more brown haired, blue eyed baby Niall. Now it's going to be blonde hairs, blue eyes, baby penguin Niall.

I knock on his front door. It flies open to his older brother Greg. Greg smiles down at me.

"Hello," he says politely.

"Hi, is Niall here?" I ask a bit nervously.

He nods and let's me inside. I'm always nervous around other humans. I sit down on the couch. I hear running from the stairs. I smile as I know its Niall. I hear tumbling and then a loud groan. I jump up and run for the stairs. At the bottom of the steps, I see Niall lying on his back. I let out a laugh and help him up.

"You okay?" I ask still laughing.

"No," he pouts.

I roll my eyes at his immaturity, "You are too! Now let's go."

I grab my bag from the living room and sling it over my shoulder. I walk up to Niall who is waiting for me at the door. He has a bag over his shoulder. He yells bye to his dad and brother and shuts the door behind him.

Niall is a really liked person. He gets pretty sad since his friends have girlfriends. I know everything that will happen to him in the future...trust me; he's going to have to leave a girlfriend for the xFactor. I start getting excited for after school. He get's his hair bleached and he's going to hate how it hurts. I wonder how he's going to look like...

"KATIE!" Niall screams into my ear.

"THE ANSWER IS 52!" I yell looking around me.

Niall laughs. His laugh is adorable! He looks at me breathless with his blue eyes.

"We're here," he breathes.

I narrow my eyes and stick my tongue out at him. We walk inside to get my schedule. Niall signed up for two music classes. He really loves music. I made sure his parents gave him a guitar for Christmas. We go to the first class. When am I going to have to stop learning this stuff over and over again!? I let out a sigh and sit down next to Niall. I drift off into my own little world when I hear someone talking to me. I turn my head to find Stefan and Nichole smirking at me. David and Matt are messing with some kids.

"Having fun?" she asks.

"Shut up," I whisper.

"Can we play with these kids? They look so funny!" Stefan laughs.

I roll my eyes and nod. Niall looks at me weirdly. I mouth 'I'll tell you later' and then listen to what the teacher has to say. The whole time, I heard laughing from my friends. Don't they have kids they can visit!? Once the bells rings, I run out the door pulling Niall with me.

"What was that all about?" he asks in confusion.

"My friends were here. They're messing with your classmates," I sigh.

"Why?" he asks looking hurt.

"I don't know. I'm going to talk to them about it when I can. Let's go to next class. I want this day to get over quickly," I say.