Chapter 6

I get to Niall's house. He's sitting on the bed with tear stained cheeks. I walk towards him and sit down. He starts to sob into my shoulder. He tries to say something, but I don't know what it is. I rub his back and comfort him. After a few minutes he stops and looks at me.

"What's wrong Niall?" I ask.

"Mu-Mummy l-left with her t-things," he stutters.

Oh snap. They got a divorce. Oh bigger snap! Niall thinks his mum left him and Greg! He thinks that he will never see them again!

"Niall, you mum will see you again. She loves you and she'll come and visit you and your brother," I say.

"P-Promise?" he asks.

"Promise."

We sit down on the floor and talk for a while. He tells me what has happened the past few days. His parents were arguing more and more. His brother walks in and sits down on the left side of him.

"Niall? What are you doing?" he asks.

"Talking to Katie," he says.

His brother smiles and looks at me. He's going to pretend he sees me.

"Hi Katie!" Greg says.

I wave to him. Niall starts to tell him what I look like and how nice I am. It's funny; Niall knows Greg can't see me. Greg just listens intently and smiles at every word Niall says. He must be a great brother.

"Well, Dad says it's time for dinner. You can invite Katie. Be down there in 2 minutes," Greg says walking out the door.

Niall grabs my hand and users me out of his room. He pats a seat next to him. I sit down and look at Niall's dad. Wow, now I see where Niall get's his look from. They eat in silence. His dad takes him to get a bath. It's almost 7 pm. I should really get going.

"Niall, I've got to go. Remember to keep your bracelet," I say.

"Okay Katie. Love you," he says hugging me.

"Love you too." I say.

I let go and start to walk away. I look back at his house. Everything seems peaceful about it now. I reach the gates to find Matt sitting down. He has a necklace in his hand. I sit down next to him. He fiddles around with it then looks at me.

"Selena made it for me. She said she made it with her friend Demi. She's an actor you know," Matt says.

I take the necklace from him and put it over his head. It's rare for these things to actually stay on us. Matt's stayed and he smiled at it.

"Thanks. How are your boys coming along? I hear one of them asked for you," he says.

I nod. I stand up from him and go to my quarters. We have rooms here, but it's not like we're ever going to use them much. We all have our things to do. I sit down in my chair. The room looks like my old one when I was alive. It's amazing. I look at the pictures of me and Simon. Sometimes I wonder if I was really related to him. I look like him. I shrug my shoulders and lean back in my chair.

I guess this is how my life is going to be. A letter comes into view and I grab it. They usually send letters to you when they know the kids futures. I open it carefully. The same gold color is for the letters and is neatly written.

Katie,

I'm sure you have many questions about these boys. These boys are going to be in a band named One Direction. Hence the symbol 1D on their bracelets. These 5 young lads will audition for the xFactor in 2010. 11 years from now. They will be 16, 17, and 18. That the time they will need you the most. They must not know that you're their guardian angel, so be careful. They can only find that out on their own. Do not give them any hints. Simon will sign them once they become a boy band. Do your best.

Well, that was a brief letter. The boys will be in a boy band. That's good. I guess now, I must wait 11 years. That won't be so hard. I will be seeing the boys at least once a month and whenever they want to see me. I smile and look back at the clock. It's already 8 am. SERIOUSLY FATHER TIME!? Oh wait, I shouldn't say that. He gets mad.

I jump onto my bed and face my pillow. Someone comes into the room. I open my eye to see who it is. Stefan. He sits down in the chair I was sitting in.

"Katie, what are you doing? We don't sleep," Stefan says.

"I know that," I mumble.

"Well, looks like you got a few years to wait. I have the same. LET'S WAIT TOGETHER!" he yells.

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." I say.

A few years. At least I'll get to see the boys, watch them grow up.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] HEY GUYS! So after Niall, there's going to be a lot of switching back and forth with the boys and year gaps. So I'll keep you in tune of what year it is and how old are they. Right now it's summer of 1998. That makes the boys 5, 6, and 7.