Chapter 12

HOLY POOP READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE! I have entered this book in the 1D mini watty awards. There's a link to it on my message bored....PWEASE VOTE FOR ME OR WON'T UPDATE! Lol I'm joking. I'll update anyways. But still pwease vote for me?

Year: 2006

Liam age: 13

Now that I'm done with school with Zayn...Liam's turn. I'm actually pretty nervous to go to school with Liam. I know he get's bullied. I calmly walk to the Liam's door. We're walking together. I knock on the door quietly waiting for it to answer. The door opens to his mum.

"Oh hello there," she smiles.

"Hi, uh, is Liam here?" I ask nervously.

She nods and lets me inside. I sit on the couch. I look around the familiar room pretending I don't know anything. I bite my lip as his sisters run out the door. Liam follows them but runs towards me. I stand up smiling at him until he tackled me. His dirty blonde hair is straightened and flipped to the side. He looks like the kid Chase is looking after for. I think his name was Justin.

"Liam, can you get off me please?" I smile.

"Sorry," he says sheepishly.

I give him reassuring smile. We grab our bags and walk out. I clutch onto my bag as we talk about nonsense. I know Liam's going to the xFactor next year. I have to pretend to be surprised and pretend to cry. I don't want to do that. I let out a silent sigh and continue to listen to Liam. He starts to sing a bit when a guy steps in front of us. I feel Liam take my hand. I look at the guy. He's the one trying to hurt Liam when he was 8! Oh I'm going to ninja on him.

"Aww looks like the faggot decided to pretend to like girls," the guy sneers. He rips my hand away from Liam's and pins Liam against the wall. This time, the guy is alone. OH HECK TO THE NO HE'S NOT GONNA HURT LIAM!

He's ready to deliver the punch when I did the same I did years ago. Block it. I turn out of my human form and hold onto his fist. The same horror comes to his face. He runs off not looking back. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Liam! Are you okay!?" I panic.

He groans at me. "You're like my mum Katie," he says.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand. We have to get to school. We run to the gates of the school hoping we won't be late. Liam and I run inside to the office. I look though my schedule and yet again, I have the same classes. We walk to the first room. I look down and notice we're still holding hands. Awkward. I let go and take a seat. He sits down next to me. The teacher comes in and does what every teacher does. I let out a sigh and stare off into space.

I wonder if I can visit Nichole and Stefan later. I still curse the day Chase made me do this. School is just boring. The day goes on until Liam and I go to lunch. We grab trays with food and walk outside. I know he likes to eat under a tree so I can't argue with him. We talk and eat while looking at everyone else.

"Hey Katie?" Liam says.

"Yeah?" I ask still staring at people.

"I'm thinking about going to the xFactor next year," he says quietly.

I snap my heads towards him. He's looking down at his lap fiddling his thumbs. I really don't want Liam to be crying when he gets in, but I have heard him sing, it's beautiful. I gulp and make him face me by moving his head.

"That's a great idea. I'll be with you there all the way," I smile.

He smiles at me. I give him a small hug. My heart is going to be broken when I see him cry. I've grown attached to all the boys. We finish eating and go inside to our next class. I've done this so many times and I'm still tired.

***

The last bell rang and I wanted to cry out in joy! Like that high school musical stuff. Zayn's sister was watching it once...I kinda got into it. Liam and I jump from out seats and run down the halls. We don't really want to bump into that boy again. We finally start walking once we're off school grounds.

"Leeyum give me a piggy back ride," I whine.

I'm seriously tired. I don't know how humans can do this all the time! He sighs and stops for me to jump on. Once I'm on, we start walking again. I have Liam sing for me. He's great! It's sad to know that he won't make it when he's 14. I sigh remembering he's going to be around 4 other idiots when he's 16. We go to his house and walk up the stairs. His family is still out. I jump off his back landing on the bed.

"Katie, we have homework," Liam says sternly.

I roll my eyes, "We'll do that later. Let's go to the park."

He sighs and nods. I fist pump the air in success. I grab my bag and jog to the bathroom. I've learned to pack clothes for when I'm with the boys. When I get to Harry, I'll be a pro at school. Or might just fail again. Which ever way works the best. I quickly change and meet Liam downstairs.

"Let's go!" I yell.

He laughs at my happiness. He's a party pooper sometimes. We walk down the street still talking about random things. Once we get to the park, we sprint for the swings. Of course he won getting there. I have him sing to me. He starts to sing fly me to the moon. [A/N: I think that's what Liam said. He said it so fast in the video my eyes popped out of my head. BACK TO THE STORY!] He's voice is so talented. I smiled as he finished.

"YOUR DOING THAT FOR YOUR AUDITION GOT IT!?" I scream.

He winces back but then realizes what I said.

"You really think I can get in!?" he says happily.

"Well no duh Liam! Did you not hear yourself?" I yell again.

He nods and smiles. He tells me who's all judging the auditions. He said the name that I haven't heard in a while from someone. Simon Cowell. I felt tears prick at my eyes. He still thinks it's his fault. I let a tear fall down then wipe it away quickly. Liam noticed and gave me a worried expression. I wave it off. A silence comes and I look at the sky.

"How did you die?" Liam's voice cracks.

I chew on my lip nervously. I guess it would be the time to tell him. I never actually told anyone. I sigh and look at him.

"It was a car accident," I whisper.

***FLASH BACK BECAUSE I CAN***

Simon and I are going on a holiday. We're on our way to the airport. He's a great big brother for doing this. He's taking time off of working to do this. I look out in the window. It's a beautiful scene even if it is raining. I smile thinking about how much fun we're going to have.

The car stops at the light. I hear loud honking. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. The car moves again when I see it. A huge semi truck heading our way. I open my mouth and let out a blood curling scream. In seconds, I can see the emotion in the driver. He's drunk. In those seconds I was able to catch a glimpse of Simon. It turned into horror. I felt a huge pain in my body. I felt the pain in my head. I heard screaming of people but I blacked out.

***End of flash back***

I didn't let the tears get to me as I thought about it. I look up at Liam. He gave me a half hearted smile and hugged me. I let out a few tears. I wish I was alive, but then I wouldn't have met the boys.

"I'm sorry," Liam says.

I sniff, "It's alright. At least I got to meet you boys."

He smiles at me. He knows I won't tell him who the other boys are. I yawn looking up at the sky. It's getting pretty dark. Liam must have noticed stood up. I jumped on his back to surprise him but he seemed to expect it. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I'll see you again Dad.