Chapter 10

Year: 2004

Louis age: 13

After a few years of training, here is my final test! Well, for the year. I still have to learn a lot of things. I can't wait to learn how to change my age, but enough of that. Louis and I are starting school! Well, I am. I'll be at school for 2 months with him. We'll see how this goes. I don't know how, but the other angels were able to get me a school schedule and name on every class with Louis.

I pull on my back pack and wait for Louis at the front gates of his school. I feel someone jump on top of me, making me fall on the ground. A scream in my ear makes me feel like I'll go deaf.

"KATIE!" Louis screams.

"Louis! I'm in human form, you're hurting me," I whine.

"Sorry, I'm just excited I get to go to school with my best friend," he says getting off of me.

"It's only two months though boo bear," I say.

"SO IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST TWO MONTHS OF MY LIFE!" he yells excitedly.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me along inside. I don't know how that boy has energy this early in the morning. I yawn as he pulls me to a classroom. I'm guessing its maths. I groan. I haven't done this in years! How am I supposed to know this stuff!?

Louis has been in school for years, I haven't been in school for years. I'm going to need help, but I'm sure not going to ask Lou for help. He gets TERRIBLE grades. The teacher starts with a lesson I don't pay attention to. I wonder what the other boys are doing now. Gah, why did I agree to this!? I swear Chase was high when he came up with idea. The bell rings and Louis grabs my wrist again.

"Louis, can you slow down please," I whine.

"No! I wanna get this class over with," he yells.

I swear I might just have to shut this kid up. Hey now, I'm 13 and he is too, it's perfectly fine for me to be saying this stuff. We go to the next class, I think it's English. Well, at least it's a subject that I was better at.

"Hey Katie?" Louis asks.

"Yeah?" I ask taking a seat next to him.

"Can you spend the night?" he asks.

"Sure, it's not like I have parents to tell me I can't," I say.

He smiles and nods. The teacher walks in and starts to say nonsense. Well this is going to the tough two months. The bell rings soon enough and Louis is excited for the next class. He has drama class. I know for a fact he loves acting. I'm okay with acting, but I will never be as good as Louis. The teacher asks for actors and Louis' hand flies up immediately.

I try to hold in my giggles at his enthusiasm. The teacher picks Louis and a few other students. The scene starts and Louis has the main character. He says the words so well. Almost like he was made for the role. The scene continues and Louis glances at me. I smile and give him a thumbs up. We don't notice that the bell rings. Louis jumps up at me and gives me a hug. I swear this boy is a hugger!

"Alright Lou, lets go to lunch." I say.

We skip down the halls to the lunch room. Some people give us weird glances but the teachers look at us like we're in love. I ignore them either way and just have fun on my school day with Louis.

***

The last bell rings and I just wanna cheer like it's the last day of school. Sadly, it's not. I have to survive two months of this torture. I lazily walk out of the school whereas Louis has a bolt of energy. Hmm...I can use this to my advantage!

"Louis, can I get a piggy back ride? I'm lazy," I say.

"Fineee," he says.

I jump onto his back. His hands position themselves on my thighs and I put my arms around his neck. We talk about the most random things like we usually do on the way to his house. He opens the door to his house and I close it behind us. On the way upstairs, I can smell his mum making cake. Wow, I'm starting to get hungry!

Two little girls rush in and jump on Louis with hugs. I know they're his sisters Lottie and Fizzy. They're so adorable! He has twin sisters who are 1 now. He's so protective of them. The little girls run out of the room and run downstairs.

"God, your sisters are adorable!" I say.

"Of course they are! They have the Tommo genes," Louis grins.

I roll my eyes playfully. I take out my homework and sit down on the ground. I rather get this done quickly. Louis does the same and surprisingly, he's good at maths. I'm sure that's going to change as he gets older. Louis step father, Mark, walks in and smiles at us.

"Hey Louis. Mum has the food almost ready. Who's your friend?" he asks being rather snoopy.

"Katie. She's spending the night," Louis replies.

I smile and wave to Mark. He walks out reminding us dinner is in 5 minutes. We finish up our homework and run downstairs to eat. I meet his mum and his little sisters formally and we start to eat. The dinner goes by quite quickly. Lou's little sisters fell asleep while eating. May I just keep saying that they are so adorable?!

Louis and I race upstairs to his room. I'm tired and I must sleep. His mum hands us extra blankets. Once she leaves I collapse on the floor in exhaustion. Awwh poop I have no pajamas. Well, I think I'll be fine in my school uniform. I should have really thought it through.

"Don't worry. Here," Louis says handing me a pair of football [A/N: AKA soccer] shorts and a t-shirt.

I walk to the bathroom and change into them. I don't understand how he got so tall. I walk back and collapse on the floor again. I have no idea where Louis went. I shut my eyes only to get interrupted by soft yelling.

"MARSHMELLOWS!" Louis screams in my face.

"Louis, go to bed," I groan.

"You're such a party pooper," he whines.

"Shut up," I say throwing a pillow at him, "Your mum is going to come in here sooner or later to tell you to shut up."

"Violent much," he mutters, "Night then."

He turns off the light and goes somewhere. Well, I guess now I know how it's like to live with Louis. I start to drift off thinking about the other boys. I love them, but if they call for me right now, I'm going to take my sweet time getting there...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] not much of an ending sorry :/ Next chapter will be better promise!!(: oh and what bromance should I do next? Ziall? Lilo? Ziam? Zouis? Comment(: