Chapter 16

[A/N] AUDITIONS START :D They shall know soon :D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Year: 2010

Niall age: 16

I watch Niall nervously take the stand, but I know he's going to be pretty cocky. He wants me there with him. Chase has really taught me well. I'm pretty much a master now. I changed my age to 16 so the boys' families wouldn't be so suspicious. I change out of my human form and stand next to him. When I'm in my angel state, I automatically turn to 13.

I step out there with him. The judges start talking but I'm just staring at my dad. He his plain face like he always had. Niall, trying to be bold, starts to be cocky. I smile and giggle at him. The judges let him sing and song starts.

"Gotta change my answering machine, now that I'm alone, cause right now it says, that we can't come to the phone," Niall sings flawlessly.

I didn't pay much attention to the rest of what he sang. The judges stopped him and I grew nervous. I know he gets in, but I'm nervous. I wrap my arm around him slim waist. He shivers a bit but knows it's me. I'm a bit smaller than Niall, but he's a good height. I hear the judges say 3 yes's and Niall jumps up in the air. He walks off the stage. I give him a knowing look that I'll be back. I go to the toilet and change into my human form.

I run out looking for Niall. I really want to hug him. I bump into someone causing me to face plant. I hear someone roar with laughter. Wait, I know that laugh. I turn around to see Louis laughing his head off. I narrow my eyes.

"Shut up Louis," I mumble.

He stops looking shocked. He squints his eyes before realizing it's me. He helps me up and engulfs me into a hug. I giggle at his response.

"YOU'RE HERE!!" he shouts excitedly.

"Well, duh Lou! You're auditioning and I wanted to be here for you! But I must go now," I say trying to get out of his bone crushing hug.

He places his hands one my shoulders and looks at me straight in the eyes. I really can't see his eyes though. He really needs a hair cut.

"They're here aren't they," he asks squinting his eyes. Or so it think he is.

I start to have a mental fight with myself. I don't know if I should tell him. Am I really allowed to tell him? I'll just nod. Yeah, just nod. I nod at him.

"I'm going to find out who they are! I will find out who Kiall, Wayne, Ian, and Barry really are!" he shouts dramatically.

I scoff, "Whatever boo bear, don't be a stalker. I'm off by the way. Bye!"

I run away looking for Niall. Instead I end up being pushed into a wall. I groan as I slide down the wall. I look up to find Zayn staring at me. HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY POSSUM! I giggle at him. He helps me up and smiles.

"Sorry," he whispers looking down.

He's gotten pretty shy around people now, but he shows his true colors when he's around people he knows and loves. I give him a hug knowing that he'll be on in about an hour. I still have to find Niall and congratulate him.

"I'll be back to be with you Zayn okay?" I say.

"Okay, but does that mean the other boys are here too?" he asks still hugging me.

"Yes, I ran into Hughey when I was looking for Kiall. I have to go find Kiall though. I'll be back I promise," I say into his ear.

He nods and gives me a kiss on the cheek. It isn't weird for us to do that, but what they don't know is I'm like 30. Harry probably wouldn't mind, if you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't ever want to look into that boy's future again.

I run around looking for Niall again. I'm hoping I don't run into more of the boys. If I do, I'm going to blow up and tell them. Luckily, I found Niall without meeting any other of the boys. He was just about to leave. His back is turned so I jump up onto his back.

"NIALL OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I scream causing people to stare.

Like I care right now. He lets out a laugh and gives me a piggy back ride all the way to his car. I jump off his back as he climbs into the car. I climb in next to him. We're staying at a hotel for the night. His parents got their own rooms while me and him get one. All the other boys are going back home, but since Niall lives farther than them, they're staying in for the day.

We get to the hotel and Niall jumps out of the car. Probably to get the best bed. He's such a weirdo. I pull my bag and his over my shoulder. I walk calmly to the elevator and wait for it comes down. His mum got us a room on the top floor. I step in knowing I could just fly up there, but that would mean I couldn't take the bags with me.

After the long ride I look around for the room. Once I find it, I slide the card key and open the door. It's a pretty nice shaped hotel room but it only has one bed. Something tells me Greg changed this. He's going to pay for this. I drop the bags and jump on the bed causing me to land on Niall.

"Ow, you're mean," he groans.

"No, you were just in my way!" I laugh.

I hear him curse under his breath as I roll off of him. I push him off the bed giggling. He groans again standing up.

"Well, then. LET'S ORDER ROOM SERVICE!" he shouts.

He picks up a menu they have in here. He orders two of everything. This boy can eat. I look at the time. I have to be with Zayn in 40 minutes, so I'll have enough time. A knock come from the door and Niall shoots up. My phone rings and I check it. It's Zayn.

"Hello?"

"Katie, I'm on in 20 minutes. They moved up the times. Please come, I need you," Zayn's voice whimpers.

"I'm on my way," I breathe into the phone.

"Okay, love you," he says.

"Love you too."

I hang up the phone and Niall looks at me with an interested face. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Who was that?" he asks.

"Z-Wayne," I catch my self.

"SO WAYNE'S REAL NAME STARTS WITH A Z!" he shouts with a mouth full of cake.

He starts to go through the list of names that start with Z. I shake my head and tell him I got to go. He pouts, but I promise him I'll be back. I give him a hug and I change out of my human form. I like being 13, its fun. I race out to find Zayn. I can't wait to hear him sing.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys! I know haven't uploaded in a shit load of time! I will write again after I take a shower and hopefully I'll update again tonight! Oh and I just realize that you can spell the boys' "Code names" Houis and Wayn. Lol I'm weird ;) okay that just made it look sexual...ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER CAUSE I SMELL LIKE A SWEATY ASS FART!....I don't think you needed to know that...awkward....