Chapter 15

So I skipped a "few" years. We're getting closer (:

Year: 2008

Liam age: 14

I've gone to school with all these crazy boys. I had adventures, but the years go by way to fast. Liam is auditioning for the xFactor right now. I'm so nervous. His straighten hair is pushed to the side and he has an outfit that he wouldn't have normally chose. He looks weird with it. His voice is low and fast. I don't know how he talks that fast! I stand next to his mum nervously waiting for him to come out. He really wants this, but I know it's not going to end well.

I hear the door open and Liam jump up at us. He's smiling so much right now. It's going to break my heart when he doesn't get through the judges house. I shudder at the thought that Liam wants me with him there. My dad is going to be judging him, but I'm scared to see his face again. Not that I don't see it every time I visit him. I'm in human form and his mum is glad to see me here.

I hug Liam and he jumps up and down in joy. I let out a few tears knowing that he'll be crying. He looks at me worried and I shake my head reassuring him. I smiled as we walked out, he will have a great experience there, but he'll have to come back in 2 years.

***

Liam made it through boot camp, now he's at the judge's house. He wants me there, but I'm scared to see my dad again. I didn't even know he was my dad! I shiver at the thought of seeing him again. He's not as horrible as everyone says to be or rude. I hold onto Liam's side as he walks into the room.

I can feel his heart beating. He's so nervous. I remember how to call him down. I rub his back and tell him he'll do great. I look in front of me; my father is staring at Liam with a dull expression. He always had that expression when it came to judging. Liam starts singing, and I walk towards my father.

I hear Liam's sweet voice ring through the air. I star at my brown eyed, black haired father. I touch his cheek. He seemed to shiver under my touch. I lean into his hear, wanting to say something, but I don't know what. I let out a breath and watch him react a tiny bit but keep on listening to Liam sing.

"I love you daddy. Don't hurt him too much," I whisper so Liam can't hear.

I know Liam isn't focusing on me so he doesn't know what I'm doing. I watch my father react more with a facial expression, but quickly changes it. I stand next to my dad and lean my head on his shoulder. I'm pretty small for my age. I look at Liam as I hear my dad say the words.

"Come back in 2 years." I see Liam nod and break down.

I run over to him and rub his back. Seeing Liam cry is like watching a puppy get killed. No one should hurt Liam. He's gone through so much in his life, but he's strong. He walks up to him mum and cries. His family cries with him, but he promises he'll be back in 2 years.

The car ride home was tense. Liam was still crying a lot. I decided to be in human form and meet them outside. His mum told me how hard he's taking it. I sighed when she told me that. If only she knew that I was there. I feel Liam's head go against my shoulder. He should stop crying because he will be successful, but I can't tell him that! I hate all these rules they give us.

I tangle my fingers in his hair. I have weird friendships with the boys. I could never like them since I'm practically like in my late 20's if I was alive. I remember his girlfriend he will have. Danielle. She's over 18 right now. I can't wait to see their actual pictures together. I smile at that thought and notice that Liam is sleeping on my shoulder. His mum looked through the mirror. She smiled at us.

"Mrs. Payne? Can we stop the by market and get Liam some chocolate. He's going to need it," I giggle.

She laughs and nods. She has me wake up Liam, which wasn't too pleasant since he was groggy. She drops us off at the market while she goes to a gas station. I pull Liam along with me. When I was with Harry, I would work in Cheshire. Chase really taught me how to use the age shifter. I just changed my age to the legal age to work and boom, INSTANT MONEY! I'm not sure how much I have, but I know it's a lot. I grab a basket and run down the isle ways along with Liam. We grab a bunch of chocolate and marshmallows along with graham crackers. I didn't want to get the marshmallows, but since Liam wanted them, I got them.

I loose Liam on my way to get a tub of Ben and Jerry's. I bump into someone causing me to fall. I look up to meet a pair of solid blue eyes. They're like Niall's, but it's not his. Those eye's belongs to his brother. Greg helps me up and smiles at me.

"Hey Katie! What you doing here? Niall really misses you and talks about you a lot. Good things that is," he smiles.

"Hey Gregster. Just here with a friend. He auditioned for the X factor and made it to the judge's house. He didn't make it there, but Simon said to come back in two years. We're here buying him comfort food," I say.

"Oh I see. That's tough luck for him. Anyways, did you even grow? Last time I saw you, you were the same height, I think," he says raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I grew. Like a centimeter! I gotta go, tell Niall I miss him," I call running to find Liam.

He shouts something I don't catch. Well, that was a close call! I find Liam staring at the cans of soda. He loves Coke, but he can't have them very often. I grab a pack and put it into the basket it. He smiles at me as we go ring up the things.

The lady looks at us like we're some kind of aliens. And rude if I must say. I jump back realizing I just quoted Louis. I need to stop visiting that boy so much. Liam gives me a hug for making him feel better even though we haven't eaten any chocolate yet.

"Thank you Katie. I'm so glad you stayed with me all these years," he whispers.

"Why would I leave?" I smile while whispering.

"Because I thought you would leave me when you saw how many times I went to that hospital, you wouldn't want to deal with me," he says crying a bit.

"Liam, that's not a very good reason just to leave. I promised I would always be there when you needed me," I say.

"I know. Thank you."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] D'AWWW A LITTLE NICE MOMENT! :D anyways! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, so much homework. School is a bitch -_- I'm in a great mood considering I was shoved, scratched and almost had someone break my arm. I'm not even joking when someone tried. They weren't messing around. But I saw how Zayn came back on twitter and I felt really happy (: plus you my lovely fans are the best ones EVER!! (: love you guys and I'll be updating tomorrow possibly (: