Chapter 9

[A/N] WE'RE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO HAVING THE BOYS MEET EACHOTHER :D okay, enjoy!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Year: 2003

Harry age: 9

It's Harry's birthday! He's having it at a park. Chase told me to show myself in human form so I could enjoy it with Harry. I told Harry to meet me behind a tree. He doesn't know my surprise to him. I see him waiting for me. I run to him and give him a hug. He's getting tall for a 9 year old.

"Happy birthday Haz," I say.

"Thank you," he says.

"Guess what," I smile.

"What," he asks staring at me with his green orbs.

"Everyone else can see me right now," I say.

"WHAT!?" he screams in joy.

I giggle at his response. He takes my hand and rushes me over to his mum. He should be smart enough to know not to call me his guardian angel. Let's just hope he doesn't do that. He walks me over to him mum. She seems surprised that there's a 13 year old girl here.

"Hey Harry! Who's your friend," his mum smiles.

"This is Katie. She's an angel," Harry says.

I blush at his comment. I can't lie to her and say I'm not an Angel. If I do, I'll start to glow red. I really don't want to explain to Chase and the head angels why many people know that I am one.

"I bet she is," his mum winks.

"It was nice to meet you..." I trail on not knowing his mum's name.

"Anne Styles. His sister Gemma should be around here somewhere," Anne says.

"Well, I look forward to meeting Gemma. Nice to meet you," I call back as Harry drags me along to the playground.

We sit in a tunnel. We laugh and talk about everything. He tells me he wants to sing when he grows up. I've heard him sing before, he's great. Actually, all of the boys are great at singing. We hear his mum call for him to cut the cake. We race over to the table. Harry has me sit next to him. We start to sing the happy birthday song. It ends and he blows out the candles.

His mum parts the cake and we eat while laughing. I pushed Harry's face into the cake by 'accident'.

"You're mean Katie," Harry says pouting while cleaning his face.

We take our cake and sit under a tree. I'm glad Chase gave me permission to be human for this. It's nice not having the time go by so fast for once.

"So what did you wish for?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Something," he says blushing.

"Awwh, come on, you can tell me," I beg.

He shakes his head and smiles showing off his dimples. I pout and look at his friends playing around. I don't know why he wanted me to spend his birthday with. He should be having fun. I take a look at the watch on his wrist. Almost 5 pm. They'll be leaving soon. I feel something go on my check. I turn towards Harry who is smiling down. His cheeks are burning red.

"Harry, what did you do?" I ask.

"I kissed your cheek," he says sheepishly.

I feel my cheeks burn. This is truly weird. He shouldn't have done that. I hear him mutter something along the lines of birthday and wish.

"What about your birthday wish?" I ask.

He twiddles his thumbs then looks at me.

"I wished to get a kiss and I gave you one," he says.

I laugh at him. He pouts at me. I kiss his cheek like I would always do. It's nothing different. I kiss all the boys on the cheek or on the forehead. I have ever since I met them. Harry is just a cheeky boy. I see him blush and look down.

"Harry it's time to go!" Anne yells.

"Coming!" Harry yells back.

Harry pulls me along with him. This boy and his cheeky ways. I sigh and follow him. I really need to be heading back to the gates. We reach the car and I see his sister. She's playing on her phone. I shrug and smile at Anne.

"Hey Katie! Need a ride to your house?" she asks.

"Nah, my house isn't far from here," I say.

It isn't a lie. The gates aren't far from here for me. I hug Harry goodbye and start to walk keeping an eye at Anne's car. Once it's gone, I turn out of my human state and go to Harry's room. Being dead has its advantages if I do say so myself. I lay in his bed waiting for him to come home. I make sure I'm in my guardian angel state just in case his sister or mum comes into the room.

Harry must have known I was going to be here because he rushed into the room. He slams the door and jumps on top of me causing me to groan and loose my breath.

"Harrryyy. That hurt!" I whine.

"Sorry," he says innocently.

Innocent my butt. He can be quite a prankster. I believe him and Louis will become a team when they get into the band. I wiggle out from under him and stand up. It's almost 6 pm and he has to go to bed at 10.

"So whatcha wanna do?" Harry asks.

"I dunno, it's your birthday," I say.

He shrugs and leans back on his bed. We end up with our heads hanging off the edge talking about the most random things. I've noticed that his hair is starting to curl at the end. Curly hair, green eyes, dimples, THIS BOY IS GOING TO KILL MILLIONS OF GIRLS OVARIES! Yes I said it, ovaries.

"What about ovaries?" Harry asks smirking.

Aww poo, I said it out loud.

"Well, when you grow up and become famous, you'll kill millions of girl's ovaries," I say.

"Eww!" he giggles.

"Oh shut up Harry. You say worse thing then that. And you're 9!" I say to him.

"Sooo," he trails off with his cheeks turning a shade of pink.

Before I could say anything else, his mum walks in telling him it's time for bed. She leaves the room. I give him and hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Well, I better be getting back to the gates. Still got a lot of training to do," I say.

He pouts and looks down at the ground.

"I'll see you soon, I promise," I say.

"Okay. Love you Katie," he sighs.

"Love you too. Now get ready for bed. You have school tomorrow," I say.

He sticks his tongue out playfully before walking to his dresser. I walk out of his room and make my way to the gates. The boys won't need me soon. I still have to see them. I'll be with them until the day they all die. But hey, I'm not complaining...