Chapter 18

I look around for Liam. I need to be there with him. I think he'll be the first to figure out who the boys really are. If not, they have no hope at all. I walk past the bathroom. I hear Harry's deep voice talking to Louis. I walk in knowing I'm in my Angel form.

I quickly change so they can't see me at all. I listen onto their conversation.

"Harry, can I get your autograph?" Louis asks take out a piece of paper and pen.

"Why?" Harry asks a bit shocked.

"Well, I've heard you sing a bit, and I know you're gonna get famous one day. I want to make sure I get an autograph now incase I never get to see you again," Louis says.

Harry chuckles and signs the paper. I smile at my boys. The first part of their friendship. I leave them to their weird duties in the toilet and run backstage. I find Liam nervously looking on the stage. I touch his arm. He jumps and looks down at me with his baby brown eyes. He still has the same eyes he did when I first saw him in the hospital.

"Calm Liam. You'll get in, you did last time," I smile.

He lets out a nervous breath in response. We walk out onto the stage. I see my father again. He looks pretty...neutral. He never shows his emotions. He says hi to Liam again. I know he remembers him, how could you not remember Liam? He lives a huge impact in your life.

Liam starts to sing Cry Me A River. I just listen to his matured voice sing. It's different this time since he's grown more. I see my father crack a smile from Liam's voice. Liam finishes.

I don't pay much attention to what's happening. I turn my head towards the back of the stage. Harry is staring at me with wide eyes. I gulp and rush off before Liam notices I'm gone. I run over to Harry and pull him deep into the back of the stage.

"Liam?! Liam is one of them!?" Harry whisper-shouts.

"Maybe," I say looking down.

"IT IS!" He jumps up and down excitedly.

"Shut up! Don't tell him! They need to figure it out himself. I gotta go. I'll see you in a few for your audition," I reply to his excitedness.

He pouts but nods. I run out looking for Liam. I find him hugging his family happily, but he has a hint of sadness. I hate you so much right now Harry. I change into a 16 year old and run up to Liam. I jump onto his back making him grunt.

"You did great LiLi!" I squeal.

I hear everyone chuckle. They didn't question where I was or where I came from. They're used to me just popping up out of nowhere. We start to leave with me and Liam trailing behind.

"Where did you go?" he asks with a frown.

I stop walking and gulp. I can't lie. I'll turn red no matter if I'm in human form or not.

"B-Barry caught me on stage with you. I um, had to talk to him about it," I say.

He nods and gives me a hug. I really can't wait until they find out who they are. I hate keeping secrets from them. Liam says goodbye and walks to his car with his family. I sigh and walk back inside. Harry's audition is next.

I walk past a person and change into my 13 year old state. I rub my eyes in frustration. I know every bad thing that will happen, but they say it's a prediction. I doubt it would be a prediction though.

I want to protect the boys. I don't want disappoint them at all or hurt them. I gulp and cringe at the thought of them getting hurt.

"Katie! there you are, I'm on in 10 minutes," Harry says pulling me away from my thoughts.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE! If you've read the message I've sent to my fans then you know why. But Here's an update! :) 2 more chapters until the boys meet! :D Oh and I'm sorry for the shortness. I'm having some writers block for this story but once I'm done with Harry and Louis' stuff, things will get...intresting... :) Sorry to disappoint on the chapter though! :/

Liam's full audition on the side :)