Chapter 11

Year: 2006

Zayn age: 13

I finished school with Louis a year ago. Of course I only stayed for 2 months. He sure knows how to keep two months interesting. I won't even go into detail. Now, I have 2 more months of school, but with Zayn. I have to go to school with each of the boys. Zayn has told me that he isn't very popular at school, but has a few friends. I've seen them before. They're actually pretty nice kids.

I lean back against the wall of the school waiting for Zayn. I'm not in my human form so the kids won't think I'm weird. The angels gave me a phone for my birthday. I don't know what the point of it is though. Sure I have the boys' numbers in here, but I have really no other use for it. I shrug and look around for Zayn. He sees me and motions for me to come forward. I run while changing into my human form. I love freaking out people when I just pop out of no where.

I stop next to him. He introduces to his friends. [A/N: I don't know what Zayn's friends names were when he was a kid so I made them up] Lucas is pretty laid back like Zayn. I can see how they became friends. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. Then there's Sammy. She's hyper and fun loving. Zayn can be like that when he's on a sugar high sometimes. She has reddish brown hair and blue eyes.

We hear the bell and run inside. I don't wanna go through the same stuff again. I yawn and slide into my seat. Zayn sits down next to me. We start to joke around causing us to get into trouble. It doesn't matter much though, we're kids. Well, teenagers I guess. The class continues and I notice she's teaching it differently. This is why I hate schools. I mentally groan as the school bell rings. Another 7 more hours of this place.

***

I do the same of what I did with Louis. I'm spending the night as Zayn's house. Of course his sisters are going to tease him because they're old enough. I'm actually not as exhausted as I was with Louis. I shrug and whine to Zayn to give me a piggy back ride. Definitely going to be doing that to all the boys.

"Zayn, can I get a piggy back ride?" I ask.

"Sure why not," he says.

I jump up onto his back and he starts the way to his house. I find it funny how the boys are growing older right before my eyes and they're the same age as me...I feel OLD and like a MOM! I don't think that's really good to feel that way.

We get to Zayn's house. His sisters aren't home yet. I jump off his back and run upstairs to his room. I collapse on the bed. I don't get why they make kids go to school for 8 hours a day. It's pure torture. Zayn comes back with cookies and soda. That's a weird combo.

"My mum and sisters are out of town this week. My dad is working so looks like we got the rest of the afternoon to our selves," Zayn says taking a bite of a cookie.

I smile and eat a cookie. The next hour we spend time talking about life. Zayn gets really deep sometimes. It's pretty cool. Pretty soon I regret ever letting him eat the cookies and drink the soda. He's bouncing off the walls. I believe Louis will have fun with this one. I look back at the time. It's almost 10 pm. We better get going to bed. This time I came prepared with pajamas. I yawn and lay down on the floor.

"Aww Katie! You're such a party pooper! Let go on the internet and watch videos! Oh please can we!?" Zayn yells jumping up and down.

I groan, "Zayn shut up and go to sleep."

"NEVER!!!" he screams and runs out of the room.

Hmm...I really wouldn't mind if the boys called me right now. I rather deal with them than a hyper active Zayn. Zayn runs around for about 30 minutes before everything turned silent. I stand up and look around. He's not in any of the other rooms. I walk down to the kitchen. I find him passed out on the table cuddling with a banana. I chuckle to myself and walk up to him. I'm still stronger than Zayn. I carry him on my back to his room. Thank god he's a heavy sleeper.

I put him in bed and put the covers over him. I kiss his forehead goodnight. I collapse on the floor in exhaustion. I'm starting to get impatient about the boys going to the xFactor. I know Liam is planning on going when he's 14. I have to act surprised that he didn't get the deal. I hear Zayn stir in his sleep. I wonder if they're going to need me when their older