Twisted wolf x Werewolf!reader part 2

You woke up and noticed that you were laying on the robot wolf thing you met the night before.

He powered on and looked at you. You kissed its cheek making it blush..wait blush?!

Twisted wolf saw the confusion on your face and shrugged. He himself didn't know how this works.

You got up and grabbed some of the food he left you. You ate the delicious apple happily chomping on it. Once you were down you left it on the ground and snuggled the big giant robot.

He started petting you which made your tail wag. He noticed and started petting you even more and started scratching behind your ear. You leaned into his touch happily.

Later he got up when you were fast asleep and started to take you to the pizzeria while taking all the stuff he had for you.

He took you to the abandoned pizzeria and powered off when he was in a little corner. You woke up and relized you weren't in your cave.

You noticed the animatronic and figured that he took you here. You wanted to explore but it was too dark to see.

He powered on a little later and turned on the lights. You looked at the other machines happily. You saw him turn on them and make them move. You thought it was amazing.

Later he put you inside him when you were asleep to keep you safe. He took you out and you guys had an amazing time.

(Sorry its short I didn't know what to make for a part 2.)