Yandere scp-682 x fem! reader

So this one I decided to make longer and better so there is going to be a part 2 of this also sorry about always making scp-682 he's the first scp to come to mind

Also this is a better version of the first one I made
♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.

Y/n l/n Unfortunately was a d-class she had been accused of a crime she had not committed. Her father had been a wealthy man and people figured that she killed him for the money.

When actually she had not a man come in and shot her father for unknown reasons. They didn't listen to her and gave her the death penalty.

Afterwards the fondation had told her that if she went over their for a month her charges would be taken off and she'd be free.

Of course she wanted to be free so she could figure out who really killed her father and really clear up her name. So she accepted not knowing that they were going to use her for experiments.

The fondation was called the s.c.p fondation which stood for secure, contain, protect. Of course you didn't know that nor did you care freedom was all you cared about.

During the night they took you to the fondation. You and some other inmates had went into a van handcuffed. The guards held guns and looked like they were ready to shoot you at any given moment.

You walked in along with other inmates. They started the van and left. You fell asleep along the ride and woke up when they stopped at the fondation.

They took you through all the procedures though you didn't really like the fact that they call you by an number. But you didn't do anything about it.

Your number was 1983. (Get it?)

You went to your cell and went to sleep.

You woke up to banging on your door and some guard yelling at you to get up. You stretched and walked over to the guard who threatened that if you don't comply he is allowed to shoot you.

You mumbled a curse at him and followed him to the containment cell. Today you were testing scp-173, scp-079, scp-999.

*Time skip to lunch time*

You were terrified about what had happened with the first scp. He had killed both of the other d-class in front but that 'thing' was only a statue and yet it was a live.

You were slightly annoyed with the second scp you tested with scp-079 though you did sympathize with it. You questioned how a computer was a live but then again you did encounter a neck snapping statue.

You sighed and got some food. You noticed someone was trying to get your attention and you looked up to see a boy with brown hair and a very big grin.

"Hey my name is jack what's yours"

You remembered that they only took people on death row and wondered what he did to get here.

"My name is y/n nice to meet you."

After introducing yourself you guys talked about everything that's been happening and the scps you've met. It turns out that jack has been here longer than you by 2 days.

Turns out he was framed of having drugs and selling them to minors. Funny thing is he's never had a drug in his life other than medication drugs.

He explained what was happening here and what scp stands for. You nodded and talked about life was like before here and what scps you've tested with.

Soon you had to leave to test with scp-999 who was adorable and you absolutely loved the little guy. After you went back to your cell and fell asleep.