Yandere SCP-173 x Fem!reader

Ugh this is going to be hard

Includes: cursing and sexual actions
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•

Background info

This is your first day in the fondation.
●☆●☆●☆●☆●●☆●☆●☆●☆●●☆●☆●☆●

You were put in death row for crime you didn't commit. You were given the opportunity to get out if you went to this facility so you accepted.

Now here you are sitting in a horrible cell. With orange clothing.

knock knock

Suddenly the guards came in and took you to the cafeteria. Then they took you to SCP's 173 cell.

When you got there you noticed two more people with the same clothing as you. You noticed a profile on the thing your testing and saw that it's a statue? Or is it.

(So Hope[my oc] gave 173 the power to turn human and he can talk but currently his in his statue form.)

(This isnt made be me just so you know)

When you were rudely pushed in they told you to keep your eyes on it at all times.

(173 name is billy)

You guys saw it in the corner it looked like it was hugging the wall. 5 sec later all of you  blink. When you opened your eyes you saw that it snapped someone's neck.

You were scared shitless and started backing up before you could get any farther the creature killed the other guy then turned to a Male humanoid creature.

You blinked and he pinned you to a wall. Giving you no time to process what's happening he kissed you causing you to gasp which let him slip his tongue in and explore your mouth.

After a couple of second's he pulled away and kept you pinned to the wall.

"Gah what hell"

He went close to your ear and said "mine"

He then proceeded to pick you up and hug you. You tried to escape his deathly grip when finally you gave up. He then bit your neck to give you a hickey.

"Oww!"

The scientist were freaking out since this never has happened.

"What is...your name love~ mines billy."

"Y-y/n"

Then he cuddled with you until you both fell asleep.

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

I had no clue what to write for this at all.