yandere purple guy x reader

Tonight was your 5 night you honestly didn't know why you were still doing this job. 1. The animatronics are trying to kill you 2. One of your coworkers were yandere for you Heck! He won't let you talk to anyone but him if you tried he would drag you away and warn you that something bad would happen.

You were currently checking the cameras when you saw HIM. He was staring at the camera waving the knife in his hand. There was blood all over him. In the back you could see the animatronics were dismantled.

You were stuck inside a building with a psychopath. You mentally cursed as you saw him get up and start walking towards you. You saw on the stage the dismantled bodies of the animatronics but also the dead bodies of your friends and colleagues.

You almost screamed at the sight as silent tears went down your eyes. You saw HIM walking down the hall you quickly closed the door.

As he was walking you noticed that his eyes looked like the had hearts in them.

"Y/n my love~ open the dooor~ before I have to punish you~♡"

You didn't do anything you just backed away.

"Or maybe you want me to punish you~♡" he purred.

Suddenly the door opened and the door behind you closed making you jump. There he was staring at you with a malicious grin he walked towards you. You whimperd and backed into a corner. As he toward over you he pinned you to the wall.

He got really close to your ear and said in a whisper "your MINE for ever and ever and ever and I'll have dead or alive"

You knew that was a threat so you didn't say anything you just whimper as he forcefully kissed you.

You melted to his touch. Honestly you hated this but if you wanted to make this out alive you had to role with it.

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧
Female part*

He let his hands travel around your hips he then licked your lip asking for permission. You reluctantly opened your mouth as he pushed his tongue in. His hands squeezed your breast causing you to squeak.

He stopped grinning like a mad man as he brought a rag up to your mouth causing you to fall asleep.

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧
Male part*

As his hands traveled around your semi muscular body causing you to shiver do to his cold hands. He licked your lips asking for permission. You knew even though you were strong you did not compare to this man so you reluctantly opend your mouth.

He squeezed your butt catching you off guard making you squeak. He pulled away and chuckled as be brought a rag to your mouth causing you to fall asleep.

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

End of male part*

"Good boy/girl~"

He picked you up and brought you to his car. He sat you on the passenger seat. He looked at you one more time licking his lips he kiss you again and goes to the driver seat.

He took you to his home where he claimed you. You eventually got Stockholm syndrome and lived happily ever after.