yandere fnaf x reader

Requested by Bellathebadbeesh
I really tried also you didn't tell me what gender so I tried to make it as genderless as possible.

(I was so tempted to make a male and female reader)
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧
Y/n l/n was the new security guard. They really needed money and so they applied for  the night guard position.

Unfortunately, for them they were going to have to face all the animatronics. (Basically custom night)

They step into the building and shivered they made their way to security office. As they walked they felt eyes on them which made them look back only to see no one looking at them.

They went into the office and listened to the phone call it told him that each night he'd face different animatronics. This night he was facing the first set of animatronics.

Freddy, bonnie, chica, and foxy.

The man on the phone call told them how to avoid the animatronics.

The animatronics observed the male/female in the office. To them his/her nervous and scared expression was cute.

Through out the night they attack them worse than what they usually did. Finally when they got them they had been so aroused that all of them raped to the poor child.

They were surprised that he was even able to stay up. The poor child left after and went home. They immediately crashed on there bed.

Now you'd think that you'd learn your lesson and not come back yeah no. You needed the money badly so you came back.

Some how you were able to still walk but with a slight limp. The hickey's they left were barely visible due to you knowing how to make them go away quicker. (idk)

(I'm not doing the withered animatronics because they technically are the same animatronics from last night also I'm not doing jj either)

Now you were facing new animatronics. You had made it back to the office and listened to the phone call. Tonight you were facing

Toy freddy, toy chica, toy bonnie, mangle, bb, and the marionette.

He told you how to avoid them again. The animatronics were aroused by your fear and they were perfectly fine with sharing you.

After awhile of not being able to get you, you forgot to check on the puppet which allowed him to get you. He pinned you to the wall allowing the other animatronics to surround you. Then they raped you.

Still some how you were able to limp your way to your car and drove home. You were out like a light as soon as your head hit the pillow.

I think you honestly were fine with this and wanted to get raped due to the pleasure so yeah you came back again.

This time you were dealing with the fnaf 3 animatronics. Luckily for you, you'd only be raped this time by springtrap since the phantoms well were phantoms.

You listen to phone call and tried again to get away but unluckily springtrap got you. He was surprisingly more rougher than all the animatronics you faced.

You barely could walk and surprisingly springtrap helped you to the door. You somehow made it home and fell asleep on the couch before you could make it to the bed.

Your hickey's were pretty bad but oh well.

I still don't understand why you keep coming back but you did. The sleep helped the limp which could have been worse.

Now you were facing the fanf 4 animatronics.(this does not count the Halloween ones)

This contained of nightmare freddy, nightmare bonnie, nightmare chica, nightmare foxy, nightmare fredbear, the freddles, and nightmare.

The phone call terrified you. Also might I add every night the inside of the building changed and now there was a bed. Now you sweard that theses animatronics were made for rapping people.

This time you got caught by nightmare the scariest animatronic you've in counterd. They were really rough with you but somehow not as bad as springtrap.

You made it to the car surprisingly and came home.

The next night you faced the sister location animatronics.

You were caught off guard by ennard who was soft but rough with you.

You finally made it home it was Friday and tomorrow was your pay day.

When you went to get your money you felt someone knock you out before you made it pizzeria.

You found your self tied up and in the hold of the animatronics from the first location.

They told you that they're was no escaping them and that every week you'd change what animatronics your with.

You had no choice you were theirs whether you like it or not.

(Sorry its short I didn't really know what to write for this)