Abusive third reich x abused neko reader

You were an easy target for abuse because you trust people and you forgive people who don't deserve it. You don't ever tell anyone about the abuse and just expect it.

You were forced to be with third reich. He liked the fact that he could hurt you and you'd laugh it off the way your body's move is so intoxicating to him. He loved messing with your ears and tail.

The color red was beautiful on you. He had to have you.

He would beat you almost every day but he avoided doing anything to your face so no one could relize the abuse.

You had tried once to get out of the relationship and that's when he took your virginity he had to claim you as he's.

Right now you were cleaning the dishes. Yes he had maids but he liked to torment you. He came over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and put his head in the crook of your neck.

"M-m-a-aster?"

He hummed. Although he didn't like you having a turtleneck shirt at least now no one could see what he did to your neck and shoulders.

Your tail and ears were sensitive so when he grazed them with his hands it caused you to moan.

You knew he was smirking. As you finished your last dish he grabbed your hand as he put hot water in causing it to burn your hand.

You cried out against the hot water as he put the cold water on helping your hands. Tears trickled down your face.

He pulled you towards his bedroom and pushed you onto the bed. He took off your shirt revealing scars, bruises, hickey's, burn marks, and more.

He tied your hands together and put it on the headboard. He grabbed your pants and pulled them off. He admired your body.

"God, I love you~♡"

He pulled the rest of your clothes off and booped your nose. He grabbed a toy and entered it in you. You moaned and got ready for the real pain to come.

He grabbed a knife and he cut you and put his name on your skin again. He made hickey's and grabbed a whip and hurt you with it.

He turned the toy even upper to give you pain and pleasure. He messed with your ears and tail.

The pain continued till he was done with you.

(Anyone who saw the art here before no you didn't - Sincerely older me)