Yandere SCP-096 x Fem!reader

Im just going to make the starter scp's= 49,682,79,96,106,35,173

Includes: kissing
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

Background info

You've been here for about 1 week now. You are pretty shy and nervous around people but if someone needs comfort your the best person for the job.
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

You woke up before the guards came. When they did you got up immediately and started walking towards the hall nervously. Suddenly someone started an outburst and since the guards took a look at you and pointed towards the d-class.

You hurriedly ran over to them and started to sooth them. Slowly the started to calm down and hugged you as if you were life its self. Then the guards snatched you away and started walking to SCP's 096 cell.

When you made it there they patted your head and told to not look at its face. You nodded and walked with your head down. You jumped when the doors slammed shut.

You started to hear someone sobbing. You saw a white creature in the corner you being you put you're hand on it's back and started to sooth it.

"Hey, hey it's all right now it will be okay"

The creature hugged you as you continued to sooth him. The sobbing slowly stopped as the creature pulled away from the hug.

The scientist however had no clue what was happening.

He then slowly brought your head up to look at him. You smiled at him mostly do to the fact scared what would happen if you didn't. Then suddenly he pushed his lips into yours. You stared wide eyes as he pushed you to the ground.

⚠️Lemon/smut warning⚠️

You tried to fight back but he pinned your hands above your head. You gave up knowing that no one could save you.

He let go off them and he growled. You gasped and he slipped his tongue in. His blood stained hands roamed your body.

He pulled away to breathe, you panted heavily. He slipped his hands up your shirt and pulled it off. The scientist thought you were dead and left.

He kissed you again and took off your bra. He massaged your things and pulled off your pants and underwear. Although you tried to hide both he wouldn't let you and forced them open.

He pushed in and started thrusting paying no attention to your cries. After awhile the pain subsided and turned into pleasure. Although you tried hiding your moans you eventually stopped caring and climaxed.

He climaxed right after you and pulled out. He cuddled you happily.

⚠️end of lemon/smut⚠️

Poor y/n lost their virginity to this creature.

He won't let you leave his cell unless you need to use the restroom. Even then if you take to long he startes to freak out and when your back he holds you like your going to leave him forever...

The end.