Yandere freddy fazbear x reader

Requested by my other friend WolfieAnimeLover also were friends irl
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

You were currently walking to your office today was the first day on the job and you were nervous. You heard rumors of guards going missing though it didn't matter to you because you needed money badly.

You almost didnt get to eat today. You walked into your office and sat down. The manager told you that there would be a call to help you get through the day.

*time skip to the 4 day*

You noticed that a lot of the animatronics were gone the only one on stage was freddy. You asked the manager where the others were and he said that someone took them apart.

And stole important pieces of them and when they checked the cameras there was missing footage.

Right now you were sitting in your office unaware of the animatronic staring at you. You checked the camera in the right side of you only to see freddy's face looking at you making you jump before you could close he door freddy walked in.

You backed up into the corner. When you looked at freddy you saw hearts in his eyes.

"Aww y/n dear why are you running away~"

You stared wide eyes at the bear as it forced you up and pinned you to the wall.

"I-I w-hat ?!"

He suddenly turn human and smashed his lips into yours. You started to struggle causing him to growl. As he grabbed the chair and forced you onto it as he pushed it back into the corner.

Once he was face to face with you he kissed you more roughly as he slid his hand on your waist.

He then pulled away and went to you're ear and growled "MINE~♡"

He then looked at your scared and shaking state. "Home now."

You knew what he meant and got up. You grabbed your keys and walked out with him behind you. You went inside your car and he went to the back seat.

You sat down and turned on the car going home.

"Sorry that building mess me up a lot."

You were surprised at his change in attitude but you nodded. You guys made it too your house.

You open the door to your house as you felt someone wrap there arms around you.

"Love you dear~"

You went inside and the door closed he led you to the couch.

"Let's have a movie night!"

You nodded and told him to pick out a movie. You went to the kitchen and put in the popcorn bag into the microwave. As you listened to the pops you tried to breathe. This was too much to handle.

First he kissed you then he forced you to take him to your home and now he wanted to watch a movie?!

You slumped to the ground and started crying. Freddy heard you and came over. He looked worried and hugged you.

He whispered sweet nothings and took out the popcorn. He picked you up and put you down on the couch then grabbed the popcorn.

Putting on a movie you slowly fell asleep on him.