Yandere! Fem! Pyro x spy male! reader

Requested by KrhisnaPanganiban

Hehehe I was wondering if I would get a tf2 request. Also you didn't say what team so I put both of them in the red team

Also I did add lemon to this on so-
♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.

Y/n l/n was a new recruit in the red team. He was the second spy in the team. Why are there two spy's you might ask well idk just go with it.

Y/n kept to himself and didn't interact with people in less he had to. The only people that he'd interact with on a daily basis were medic, pyro, and heavy.

Y/n liked medic's accent and he thought of pyro like a sister as for heavy he liked her sandwiches that she'd give him time from time. He however didn't like soldiers loudness or scout's annoying personality. He also didn't like spy's flirtation towards him.

As for engineer he and she had a friendly relationship he liked listening to her playing the guitar but he didn't like that she would constantly take his and heavy's sandwiches. So he had a somewhat friendly relationship with her.

Oh and demowoman she was his drinking partner. Although he didn't usually drink when he did he was always with her. So they were in good terms.

Him and sniper were on good terms because sometimes he would help her prank scout.(if you didn't notice when I forgot about the others and now I fixed it.)

When he first came he was surprised to find that he was the only male in the team but he didn't really question it.

As the months went by he swore someone was following him. He constantly felt watched when he explained his concern they brushed him off saying that it was probably nothing. But if he wanted when ever he felt he was being watched he could ask someone to check and see if they saw anyone.

Y/n was very good at his job and he was often thought of as cold hearted but soft in the inside. His outfit differs from the normal spy's outfits. Now although he does still wear a suit and tie he does not like wearing masks. And since the others have already seen his face he sees no reason to hide it.

Now if he were on a mission he'd wear a mask just because he has to but since he isn't he refuses to wear a mask. Although he is fine with wearing a face mask he does not like wearing something that covers his whole face.

He wears a surgical mask with some glasses. He also has on a scarf that he sometimes uses to choke someone out. He carries a knife but uses a pistol mostly. And like any other spy he wears a suit and tie.

Recently everyone has been avoiding him except pyro. He figured something bad happened but since he didn't really like to interact with people he didn't care. Surprisingly he was perfectly fine with pyro's clingyness he actually kinda liked it even if he won't admit it

Y/n wasn't really used to being loved. When he was a kid he was often abused by his parents and bullied by the kids at school. This caused his cold behavior and why he necessarily didn't like people.

He did have a soft spot though.

The more he hung around pyro the more he actually began to see her more as a lover instead of a sister. Although they wouldn't talk, being around each other was in of.

But he did like the fact the if he did want to talk she was the easiest person to talk to. Since she never judge him and would always make him feel better. Though he did notice when he was with her the watching would stop but when they weren't the watching feeling would return.