abusive reightangle x abused reader

Ok,ok I know I said I was going to make the other one shots but I still have no idea what to write and I was reading countryhumans and now I wanna make this.

Also in this one reightangle is your boyfriend and he's really abusive towards you. You've been together for 3 years.

Btw this is inspired by something but I can't remember who made it sorry

Edit: I added more to it
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

You were currently waiting for your boyfriend reightangle to get home. You had just cleaned the whole house in fear of him getting mad.

You see he was really abusive and he would hurt you physically and emotionally. Now you might ask why you haven't just left him well 1. He almost killed you last time you tried 2. You had no one else since he was the only one that 'cared' about you. Your family and 'friends' were also toxic.

You basically had no one to go to and this was your life now.

You know how I told you he almost killed you well here's what happened.

*recap*

You had just yelled at Reichtangle saying that you were breaking up with him due to his abusive behavior.

His hands were clenched and his body was shaking. Even though his face held no expression it was obvious that he was mad.

You turned to storm out of the house when suddenly you felt something on your throat. You were slammed into the wall paralyzing you for a few seconds. He used those seconds to grab your throat.

He lifted you up to the air as you clawed at his hand slightly screaming or at least trying to. He took you over to the basement where dropped you. Then he pushed you down the stairs hurting your leg and causing a few bruises to form.

He locked the door and left you alone. You cried out and tried to get up. He had a speaker and a camera to watch you.

Although he usually didn't talk in a hush voice he said he'd let you go if you said you love him.

After a bit of crying you stuttered out that you love him. He came down and picked you up bridal style and took you to his room. He got some badges and he put them over your wounds. Then his sadistic side took over and he raped you that night.

Scary right?

Well now here you are in a maid outfit (even if your a boy you still have to wear it) sitting on the couch waiting for him to get home. I should mention that he scratched your eye so now you wearing an eye patch.

You heard the door open which made you scramble up and got in front of the door. You looked down trying to ignore reightangle fiery gaze.

"Welcome home master"

You felt a hand make your chin go up. Reightangle was crouched to your height. He had brought your chin up so you were face to face.

He leaned in and gave you a kiss.

This time it was gently which made you gasp. He took that as a sign to stick his tongue in and pin you to a wall.

He had already taken your innocence a long time ago. So you were use to this.

He pulled away and used sigh language to tell you to get him coffee.

What you didn't know is what he planned to do with that coffee.

*time skip*

You brought the coffee out and handed it to him. He took a sip then threw the coffee on you causing you to scream from the pain.

You heard him chuckle as you ran to the bathroom and immediately took a shower. You didn't hear the door open as someone creeped in.

You were in tears as the cold water hit you. It hurt a lot. Suddenly you felt hands grabbed you and a rectangle shaped head on to of yours.

You whimperd a bit as he poked some of the burns. You felt something poke you entrance making you afraid.

It wasn't even a second later when he rammed into you.

This continued on until he was satisfied. He got out and got dressed. You finished taking a shower which was proven hard seeing as it was hard to stand.

You wobbled your way to the bedroom when you were picked up and thrown on the bed.

You screamed by the sudden action. You were pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Meine~"