abusive third reich x neko abused reader

Requested by KrhisnaPanganiban and SantoriaBlueWaters

This is part 2 to the other one also this is a joke one shot
✧*:.。.✧*:.。.✧*:.。.✧*:.。.✧*:.。.✧*:.。.✧*:.。.✧*:
You looked at third and said with confidence for the first time.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET MEEE GOOOOO~!"

Third growled at you "NEIN YOUR MINE"

In the real world

A portal suddenly opens up while your reading this one shot. You looked at it then looked back at your phone seeing that everything that's happening is in the one shot. You decide to go in to the portal to save your story self from reich.

You read the last part and decide to listen to the author. You jumped threw the portal.

Back in the story

You looked at your story self and reich who was tempted to keep you there with your story self. The portal stayed open as you looked into the phone to see what the author wanted you to do next.

"Quick story! me jump into the portal so we can escape!"

You did exactly that.

The story you nodded "OK"

Reich snapped out of his shock.

Story you jumped in the portal so both of you could escape into your world. Before you could jump into the portal you said.

"Good luck sucker"

"God dammit I will find you!" Third reich screeched

"In your dream bitch!"

You then send 100 nukes to third reich. While making a creepy pyro face when he's burning a spy you say.

"Bye, bye"

"Oh shi-"

Before he could finish his sentence reightangle came out of nowhere and saved him. You went into the portal knowing you would have to come back to kill third reich.

You came back but this time with many pyro's.

You pointed at third reich "ok pyro do you see that one country?"

Pyro nodded "mppfmmt mhhpft"

"Good, so that country said that balloonunicorns and rainbow's suck!"

They let out aggressive pyro noises.

"Now he's escaping! Quick get him!"

The pyro's let out a war cry and ran after reich with a lot of flamethrowers.

Third heared the noise and looked over to see them coming after him and you smirking evilly.

"Oh fuuuucckkk" suddenly a portal opened out of nowhere and reich ran in not caring about tha consequences.

The pyro's looked mad and looked back at you not knowing what to do. You looked at them and created a portal that led to third.

"Take that mutherfluffer!"

"Leave me alone!" Reich growled but then got picked up under the arm by daddy reightangle who saved him from the angry pyro's. The pyro's chased after them after a while and gave up. You took them home.

You sighed in defeat you'll have to try again.