Yandere scp-049 j x reader

Requested by 3666h666666666
I'll do my best at making this, btw I didn't know what to do so I made my own spin off of the log in the scp wiki.....so yeah
●☆●☆●☆●☆●●☆●☆●☆●☆●●☆●☆●☆●☆●

You were currently walking to scp-049 j room. You were the assistant of Dr. Baker. When you walked in you couldn't help but feel eyes on you when you looked to the scp who quickly looked away and blushed under their mask.

Dr. Baker: Hello SCP-049-J, welcome to-

SCP-049-J: I am a doctor.

You mentally laughed as this went on you were just standing watching this unfold.

Dr. Baker: -uh, yes, I’m aware. We’re just doing this as a-

SCP-049-J: I have the cure.

Dr. Baker: (Pauses) …yes, well, we’ll get to that. First off, can you tell me your name?

SCP-049-J: Yes hmm quite very well I have the cure good sir indubitably yes I am a doctor.

You looked at scp-049 j like that was the most retarded thing you ever heard.

Dr. Baker: …what?

SCP-049-J: Bring me to the patient, I will heal them. (Gestures with pointed doctor stick)

Dr. Baker: Jesus, watch- fuck, watch where you’re swinging that.

You stepped back much to scp-049 j demise not wanting to get hit.(sorry if this doesn't make sense)

SCP-049-J: I am the cure.

Dr. Baker: What in the world are you- ohh, I get it. You’re sort of a moron, aren’t you?

'Wow that was harsh' you thought.

SCP-049-J: No good sir I am most effective. I mean, my cure. I am the cure. Very effective. The most. Because I am a doctor.

'Ok maybe he is a moron...or is he only acting?'

Dr. Baker: Right, we were going to look into that. Let’s, uh- (gestures for assistants)
Two researchers wheel in a patient on a table.

You happend to be one of those researchers. You smiled at the patient and walked back to where you were.

Dr. Baker: So this patient-

SCP-049-J: (Sniff) -has the pestilence yes mmmmmmm I can smell it.

Dr. Baker: …has a sore throat. We were wondering if you know of any cures to fix their ailments.

SCP-049-J: I… (pauses) yes, of course. I am a doctor after all. (Subject begins to dig around in their doctor bag for some time.)

Dr. Baker: Need any help over there?

SCP-049-J: NO! (Muttering) He is not the cure. I am the cure. (Pauses) Ah, yes. This will do the trick.

Dr. Baker: That is a shoe.

'Wtf is he thinking'

SCP-049-J: Yes.

Dr. Baker: That will heal this person?

SCP-049-J: It is the cure.

'I must impress this girl/boy she sooo beautiful'

Dr. Baker: Alright, go ahead.
SCP-049-J proceeds to gesture dramatically over the patient before violently beating the patient’s throat with a shoe.

'Holy guacamole! This dude's crazy!'

Dr. Baker: Whoa, fuck! What are you doing? How is this supposed to help?

SCP-049-J: (Shrieking incoherently)
After a moment, the entity stops. The patient lies mutilated and dead on the tabletop.

'D-did he just- wtf was that?!'

'She/he must be impressed with me now! Muhahhahah'

Dr. Baker: …what the fuck was that?

SCP-049-J: (Dramatic gesture) Patient is healed.

'Tf no they aren't you just freaking killed them!'

Dr. Baker: What? No she’s not! You just crushed her throat with a shoe!

SCP-049-J: No patient is very well now yes I am the cure.

Dr. Baker: Look at all this blood! Moral atrocities aside this is going to take hours to clean up! You just killed a person!

SCP-049-J: No they are cured yes watch (Grabs the corner of the patient’s mouth and begins to move it while speaking out of the corner of his own.) Hello yes I am the patient good sir and I am cured most effective thank you doctor you did a good job you are the best doctor mmhmm mmhmm.

You honestly almost laughed not knowing the scp was smirking and blushing.

Dr. Baker: Now look here, I see your hand down there. I know that isn’t the patient talking. What is this supposed to be?

SCP-049-J: (Pauses) Uh. (Pauses) Oh look, more pestilence over there. (Points behind Dr. Baker)

He then proceeded to grab you put a rag over your mouth and run with you in his arms.

Dr. Baker: (Turns to look) What? Whe- oh for fucks sake he’s gone again. God dammit ...wait a minute he took y/n!.

Post incident video logs show SCP-049-J making a brisk escape through a side door with a passed out doctor. Additional footage gathered from a nearby town shows SCP-049-J stopping at a hardware store to pick up “a pointier wooden doctor stick”. It took them a week to find REDACTED and the 'doctor'.

Once they did REDACTED told them that scp-049 j tried to rape them and claimed that he owned them. The scp has tried multiple time to kidnap REDACTED has now been placed in a new location though that has not stopped scp-049 j attempts at finding them.

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted I honestly had no idea how to make this...