Yandere Martial law x reader

Soo yeah...
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

You were making your way home unaware of the stalker following you. His name was martial law he's the older brother of Philippines. Martial was very protective of his brother when he met you it was like love at first sight.

You warmed his cold heart he loved it. He would always stalk you but when he found out that you had a crush on Russia he lost it.

No,no,no,no no one was allowed to take his princess/prince he needed you he wanted you and no one was going to take you.

He was like your second best friend ofcourse Philip being the first which martial didn't mind since he still cared about his brother. Honestly he wouldn't kill his brother he'd just make sure he understood that if he tried anything their would be consequences.

Though since he knew Philip didn't like you that way he hadn't done anything yet. He devised a plan to make you his. First he needed you to understand that you were his.

So he decided that he'd kidnap you and kill Russia in front of you. Then he'd claim you and if you disobeyed there would be consequences.

Now you were inside your house getting ready to go to bed. You were a very weird person who liked to wear the same clothing to bed you didn't even take a shower.

You tried to fall asleep when you heard a loud noise come from down stairs. You went to investigate it when suddenly a cloth was covering your mouth nose idk making you fall asleep.

You woke up in a dark basement you started to trash around. When you tried screaming you saw you had a gag in your mouth.

"Well look who's finally awake"

Wait that voice that's martials suddenly the lights turned on to reveal a passed out Russia and a very psycho martial law.

You stared wide eyes as you saw your crush beaten and passed out you started to panic.

"Urgh what's happening....y/n?! Wait where are we hey?!....why the hell are tied up let us go?!"

Russia said looking up to see you tied up then he saw martial and started yelling at him.

"Shut up!"

This immediately shut Russia up as he cowered in fear remembering when martial beat him up and take him here.

Martial the made a psychotic laugh and looked at you before he stabbed Russia in the shoulder. You tried screaming out to Russia when you heard him scream in pain.

Then martial stabbed him again, and again, and again...you cried as martial came over to you and took off the gag.

"Nno Russia!"

You heard a growl from martial before he kissed you then forced his tongue in. He then pulled away and untied you from the chair before he tied your legs and arm together. He then drop you in a bed in his room. He tied your legs and arms to the bed headboards.

Then he raped you....

He never let you leave his sight and if you tried getting help he'd punish you. He also became more protective of philip after he found out he got hurt.

He then forced Philip to stay with you and him and you lived happily ever after...

This is what you looked like