Heat!Nightmare Sans x innocent reader

I was bored..... so I made a lemon...
(EDIT: I regret making this)

.。.:*♡.。.:*♡.。.:*♡.。.:*♡.。.:*♡.。.:*♡.。.:*♡

Y/n was hanging out with ink, dream, and blue. Eventhough she wasn't part of the star sans yet she hung out with them regularly.

She noticed that they'd start to hang out with her more. They seemed to be on edge and they were more protective and careful.

They were like this because they found out that nightmare had started stalking y/n. Although she didn't notice they found out and constantly protected her.

Y/n was getting tired and told them she was going home they hesitantly let her. Y/n had made a new friend named nightmare she never told her best friends (the star sans) because nightmare told her not to.

He would always visit her during the night so she always left around the same time to see him. Nightmare was in heat but he didn't want to leave y/n.

He didn't know why he loved her so much he never wanted to leave her. Now that she left the star sans he could finally take her to his castle.

She went into her room and saw him sitting down with his jacket in between his legs. He had a turquoise color on his cheek and a nervous smile. He had sweat coming down his face.

"Is everything okay nightmare?"

She sat down on her bed next to him.

"Everything's fine sweetheart"

She didn't believe him and pushed him down on the bed. She crawled on top of him hugging him. She didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing. But this made nightmare slightly exited and his blush worsened.

"I don't believe you! I'm not getting up till you tell me what's wrong."

"Sweetheart it's nothing really!"

She had a pout on her face and she sat down on his goopy legs.

"Why won't you tell me!"

He got up and sat her down on his lap.

"Its not important.."

She moved around a little to get comfortable causing him to moan. She looked at him worriedly as his blush increased.

"What was that?"

He was flustered.

"I-it was nothing!"

She moved around again causing him to moan and try to get her off him. However she wasn't having it.

"Nightmare! If you don't tell me I won't stop"

He didn't want to come with her on him so he lightly whimperd. He knew that she was innocent and didn't know what she was doing. He decided he'd take advantage of that innocence.

"It was a moan...please don't stop moving it feels really good~"

She didn't know what a moan was and she didn't understand why moving felt really good to him. She felt something hard right where she was sat down touching her butt.

She got off him making him whimper. She saw the bulge in his pants and poked it making him moan again.

"What's that?"

She said poking it again.

"Ahh~ y/n~"

'Good thing she lives alone'

"Yeah?"

He covered his mouth as he continued to moan from what she was doing. She was curious and started to pull down his shorts.

"Ahh~ y/n W-what are you doing~?♡"

"I want to see why it makes you feel good that I'm touching there"

He didn't reply as she pulled them off and looked at his boxers. She had no idea what she was doing but she was curious. Her parents never told her about sexual actions and she was homeschooled so she never found out from the kids at school.

She never made friends with them so she really had no clue what she was doing was wrong.

She took off his boxers and saw his thing.

"What's this?" She asked innocently

He blushed at her innocence.

"...."

She layed her hand on his thing to see his reaction.

He threw his head back and moaned loudly with his white pupils rolling to the top of his head.

She was curious and started rubbing it.

"Ahh~ y/n please don't stop~ i-i love you♡"

She blushed when he said that she loved him. And continued.

"Like more than a friend?"

He nodded making her blush even more.

"I love you to"

He couldn't handle it anymore and cumed she was confused to what the white stuff was.

He panted

"What is the white stuff"

He kissed her and pushed her on to the bed. She was surprised and melted into the kiss. He put his hands in her shirt and she yelped trying to push his hands down.

He used his tendrils to hold her hands up.

"You pleasured so why not let me pleasure you~ my love"

She hesitantly nodded and blushed at him saying my love. His tendrils let go and he took of her shirt. Then he took off her pants a long with her bra. She tried to hide her things but he didn't allow her.

"Don't hide from me~"

He took off his shirt and pulled down her last piece of clothing. He started touching her things causing her to moan.

She was confused on the noise that left her lips and relized that it was the same noise nightmare was making.

He started kissing her neck and making love bites. He replaced his hands with his tendrils and stuck a finger in her..

She moaned all these movements made her wet. She didn't understand what was happening but she wasn't complaining.

She gripped her sheets.

"N-nightmare what are you doing to me? Ahh~ what is this feeling?"

He chuckled at her reaction and kissed her while thrusting in his finger. She moaned and he slipped his tongue in her mouth. He added more fingers while exploring her mouth.

She was moaning and was very confused.

He continued this until she cumed. She felt pure pleasure during this she was tired however nightmare wasn't going to let her sleep not yet.

He grabbed her soul she tilted her head at him still panting.

He took out his finger and retracted his tendrils. He licked it and she moaned again. He got on top of her and inserted himself in.

She winced and he waited until she was ready. She unconsciously bucked her hips and he took that as a sign to move.

He went faster and faster every time. She came and then he did but he pulled out for her sake.

He whipped everything off and looked at her. She was barely awake.

"What did we just do nightmare?" She asked weakly.

He chuckled

"Something that only lovers do."

He got into bed and snuggled her as she hummed and fell asleep not before telling him that she loved him.

"I love you too"