Soldier x reader

Requested by me
.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:

It was a ceasefire day and soldier was testing everyone strength. All your teammates groaned.

You really didn't want to do this so the next best thing was to take one for the team.

You hugged soldier from behind "babe just let us relax I'll make cookies that look like the American flag if you let us relax."

Soldier thought about it and looked at everyone. They had a smile and showed thumbs up. He sighed.

"FINE!"

Everyone cheered.

He grabbed your hand and marched his way to the kitchen. He went back to the others.

You giggled and started making cookies.

*time skip*

Heavy decided to make more delicious treats with you. By the time everything was done you had some Russian deserts and some American shaped cookies with hot chocolate.

You gave everyone each a hot chocolate and then made a plate of all the treats to each of them.

You turned on the little tv you guys had and put on a movie. You snuggled up to soldier who pulled you closer and ate some of your cookies.

Everyone watch the movie as they ate yours and heavy's food happily. They complimented both of you baking skills.

After the movie was done it was getting late so soldier picked you up bridal style. Which made you blush and took you to his room.

You guys got comfortable and got into bed cuddling. You both slowly fell asleep in each other embrace.