21

Chapter's Featured Song: Love Of My Life by Queen

Chapter 21

"Are you a Filipina?"

"Sorry, but I am asking if you can be my P.A.?My personal assistant?"

"It's you! T-the girl in our hotel right?"

"No, I can't just leave you here. Most of the fans already left. Paano kung trip-an ka ng mga lalaking iyon?"

"I believe everyone has the right to be trusted. After all, it is their choice if they would break it."

"Please. Pretty please?"

Sariwa pa sa alaala ko ang unang mga pagtatagpo at pag-uusap sa pagitan namin ni Estefanio. Malinaw pa sa akin ang bawat katagang mga binibitawan niya. . .

~Love of my life, you've hurt me~

"Do you know the story of 'The Girl With The Apple?' "

"I believe in you Juliet. Please do not refuse my request."

"Iniiwasan mo ba ako?"

"I should be sorry because I didn't even had a chance to tell you it's okay, na you don't have to be sorry about it."

"Right, unexpected. Malayo na tayo sa Puerto Guerrero yet nagkita pa tayo. Do you think it's fate?"

Dati isang imposibling pangarap lang ito. Hindi ko inakalang matutupad pa pala. Siya ang unang lalaking hinangaan ko nang lubos.

~You've broken my heart and now you leave me~

"I am enjoying na you're company actually Juliet."

"Why are you laughing?"

"Wala, kanina pa kasi gusto kong tumawa. Mabuti't napigilan ko sa eksena."

"Hey!"

"Do you want kids?... I mean, d-do you also like kids?"

Siya ang dahilan kung paanong ang dating mga pilit ay napalitan ng mga totoong ngiti.

~Love of my, life can't you see~

"Why on Earth you would do that to her?"

"Hey, everything will be alright. I'm already here."

"I'm still an actor Juliet, remember?"

"I want to spend the remaining hours of this day around this place...with you."

"Walk with me. Let's roam. Let's get lost together."

"Let's dance with them?"

"No. I'm not going to let that happen. Trust me...Trust me Juliet."

Siya rin ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit pinili kong maging matatag at piliing pagtiwalain sa iba ang sarili ko.

~Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me~

"Why not tell that someone to look up at the sky and find a star?"

"There are a lot of magical things a single star can make. Find out atleast one. Look at it, for i believe that they do not only emit light, but they also emit hope."

"Life will always have it's ups and down, bright and dark hours, happy and lonely ones. That's inevitable. But from those opposing parts, it's on our decision in which to thrive.Happiness and satisfaction is a matter of brave choices."