Levi X Reader Modern AU Part 2

Hello everyone~ here is the extremely long part two of The LevixReader modern AU!!
But before you get into that, if you would be ever so inclined, I just impulsively published a whole ass story!
I'm sure many of you have seen Carol and Tuesday, which I was unsure of at first, but I binge watched it these past three days and it's amazing!! The music is beautiful and the story is awesome, so if you haven't watched it please do!!
It also deserves a ton of FanFiction, especially since the literal ending was "to be continued, in your mind".
Anyways, the story is about Tao:

This cool guy👆🏻☝🏻So please visit my page and check out the story called "Human"

This cool guy👆🏻☝🏻
So please visit my page and check out the story called "Human".

-

It was frustrating, to be an introvert with no introvert friends. To be someone who lifted their phone in the middle of the night only to see that the person you knew best drunk texting you. You wondered if there was ever a weekend night where she didn't go out to the bar, or to the club, just to get drunk and party as if that was better than anything else.
You didn't go to bars, you'd never been to one - you didn't really drink, and no one invited you anyways. You were too much to deal with - quiet, reserved, respectful. You weren't a party animal, and even though you could certainly dance, you didn't want to.
You had lived all your life separate from others, wondering what was wrong with you. Why didn't you like drinking, or going to bars? Why didn't you have a bunch of friends and money and good grades? Everyone else seemed to have it so easy, making friends with whomever they wanted, and getting into relationships like it was the simplest process in the world.
Maybe it was because you were smarter than that. You didn't settle for just anything, you worked your ass off to have better.
But on nights like these, when your best friend who used to be more like you, who bonded with you over having never been kissed, started kissing guys without a care... It made you think that maybe if you went to bars and got drunk all the time, you'd be a more appealing person. Everyone that went out and got drunk seemed to meet hot guys all the time, and when you just went to work and did your own thing peacefully, all you got was desperate, unhygienic losers who thought they were better than you. They smoked and vaped and never dressed nice, they cut you off and insulted your hobbies when you'd try to talk to them, and you suppose yes, that is where the alcohol comes in.
But you weren't just going to settle. You never had, you never will. You're better than this, you care about yourself and your future, and you know you deserve better.
Everyone says you have to love yourself to love others. You have to lower your standards, you have to go out more. But that really is bullshit. Because there are girls out there that are so far from truly loving themselves and they're all in relationships. There are girls with such high standards it's ridiculous, and they have beautiful, mature men all over them. There are girls who never go out and never dress nice and they have boyfriends too.
So why were you so different?
"Hey. Quit spacing out, lunch ended ten minutes ago."
You didn't reply, blinking and moving  your gaze back to your desk, your computer screen had turned off.
Weeks ago now, you watched Levi walk away after helping you on a project and you thought to yourself, I have a chance. All my hope, it isn't lost.
But I was a fool. I'm always a fool.