Eren Jeager X Reader

"Hey, Y/N." You groaned, turning over and opening your eyes, squinting through the darkness at Eren. You had just gotten back from a long undercover expedition and all you wanted to do was sleep, this better be important.
"Guess what? I love you." Eren whispered with a smile, his hand rested on your jaw and his thumb stroked your cheek, you blinked, just about ready to hit him upside the head and turn back over, but there was something in his eyes that told you he had more to say, "Remember the day you confessed to me?"
You hummed in a yes, smiling to yourself at the thought, "Yeah, I called you an idiot for not realizing... and then you said you knew all along."
"Yeah." Eren chuckled, "I like to think about it sometimes, the way you blushed back then-" He was cut off as you smacked him in the stomach, himself ducking his head in a fit of giggles. His one arm slithered under your head and then the other lowered and rested on your waist.
"Hey Y/N?"
"Yes, Eren?" You smirked slightly, looking up into his eyes, they glowed with emotion as he looked into your own.
"Will you marry me?" He breathed out.
Your eyes widened and you froze, searching his eyes.
"I don't have a ring. In fact, I don't have much at all... but, after all this is over, you know, when things settle down. We can marry, nothing big. I want to make it official - that your mine, and I'm yours, and it'll be like that forever and no one can take you from me." He placed his forehead to mine, his eyes closing and my own following. You laid together, breathing slow. Eren was always one that expressed his thoughts through his words, a lot of time without much of a filter.
"Of course I'll marry you." You replied, you felt Eren stiffen before a breath of a laugh filled the silence and he held you tighter to him, kissing the top of your head.

-

"Guess what, Captain!" Eren ran over to Levi the second he saw him settled at the institute, he's probably been here all night too.
"What is it, Eren?"
My fiance leaned over, a grin plastered to his face, and whispered the news into Levi's ear. Eren looked up to Levi like no one else, and even though Levi never seemed to care much - the two had a very strong relationship with each other. Especially with all their stupid inside jokes that not even you understand. The two were partners in a way, skill and strength, they flew mercilessly together and you admired them both.
It was Eren in the end, who took your heart and never let it go.
Levi smirked suddenly, slapping the boy on the shoulder, he mumbled something else back to Eren and the boy blushed - probably something about our sex life, not that you cared much.
"Hey, Y/N!" You looked up to Reggie, a boy you met during your training days, there was a taller man beside him with short hair and... was that eye liner? Damn. 
"This is Mark, my boyfriend." You glanced back at Reggie before continuing to study the scout you'd never seen before. You had a hunch Reggie was gay, but you're not really one to make immediate assumtions anymore - especially after you found out that Eren wasn't actually fucking with Captain Levi.
"Good to meet you," The male began, rising his hand for a shake. 
You accepted with a firm grip, "Nice to meet you, Mark. I'm sure you've heard all about me from Reggie, he's a chatter bug huh?"
He laughed, "Yeah he sure is. I'm glad I got to meet you, I look forward to working with you."
You nodded, the boys heading on their way, you walked off to find someone you were more familiar with, running into Jean.
"Hey, Y/N. How are you?"
"Good." You said, smiling to him, he returned it.
"Anyways, Hange's been looking for you."
"Oh, really? Where..?"
"Last I saw of her she was in the kitchen."
You nodded in thanks before leaving Jean and making your way towards the kitchen.
Hange was just leaving as you arrived, and she immediately caught your eye, "Y/N!" She screamed, pouncing on you, you gasped as she squeezed your smaller figure,
"Oh I'm so happy for you! I'm going to be the brides maid right? I'm also going to help you pick out your dress, this is going to be so much fun! I'll be your doctor for your future baby! I can see it all already!"
"Hange, he just asked me last night." You said matter-of-fact.
"You said yes though didn't you?"
You nodded and she shook your shoulders. You swallowed, grunting slightly, shaking your head to rid of the dizziness when she finally stopped, "Just wait - the wedding will be on before you know it!"
"Calm down, Hange." You replied, sighing, "Is Eren going and telling everyone?"
"At least all of squad Levi and me, yeah." She shrugged, giggling, "This is so exciting!"
"Eren!" You called out, quickly walking away from Hange before she could continue to blabber in your face and shake you around everywhere, "Eren!" You rose your voice slightly, hoping he was near by. You hated raising your voice and he knew it, so he better not be too indulged in blabbering about your engagement to someone.
"Eren!"
"N/N! What's wrong?"
You blinked, watching Eren run into the hall from a door on my left, Armin and Mikasa came out behind him, "You were yelling?" Eren continued.
"Yeah. I think Hange's chasing me, she was blabbering earlier about our wedding and shaking me."
Eren laughed lightly and apologized, "I told her right after I told Levi, she was really excited."
"I know. She wouldn't shut up."
Mikasa smiled, "I'm happy for you, Eren." She placed a hand on his shoulder before walking off, Armin congratulating the two of you as well before taking his own leave. As they left your sight, you wrapped your arms tightly around Eren's waist and he chuckled, hugging you back over your shoulders.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, you're just really warm."
You stayed like that for a little longer, before you forced yourself to separate from him, kissing his neck in affection before grabbing his hand and walking back with him towards the main room. You had another mission briefing before the official battle. After this, you should finally be able to go home, and then you can marry Eren.
Then maybe you can have a baby and Hange can be your doctor like she wanted.

-

Eren was asleep for about a day after the mission, worn out completely from using his titan form. You watched him delicately, sitting at his bed side all day and waiting for Hange or Levi to come and drag you out to bed. Every day you watched for signs of his awakening - it got boring quickly when he wasn't around.
You sighed heavily, leaning back and looking out the window at the moving clouds. Moments later when you turned back, Eren's bright green eyes were staring right back into yours.
"Oh, Eren-" I breathed, helping him sit up by propping up his pillow against the wall. You moved to sit closer on the bed, embracing him gently as he rested his head into the crook of your neck.
You clenched your teeth, "Hey, Eren?" You began, attempting to stay composed.
"Yeah, Y/N?" He mumbled in reply. 
"I love you."
Eren giggled, and the pain in your chest went away, "I love you too, so so much. Don't worry Y/N," He soothed as my breath shook, "There's no way I'd die, not until your last name is mine, and we grow old together."