Yukio Okumura X Reader

A/N - Hello human's! It is I, the author! I'm sorry that it's been forever since I've updated, but you probably already skipped this so okay, carrying on.
Thanks for the 6K reads! I mean come on I look at my profile and BAMB - oh 6K? Wait how much is that again?
... Holy crap! I feel famous!
So yeah. If you guys have requests, throw them at me, but don't overwhelm me I prefer to stay whelmed at all times.
Any questions or anything, for me the Author, if you know you like doing stuff like that I'm open for all that to.
Stay Whelmed humans.
-
Song : (Hiroyuki Sawano) - Call Me Later nZk

"Wait stop! Your making it worse!" You blurted.
"Stay back Y/N!" Yukio growled, clenching his teeth everyone paused their aim.
You narrowed your eyes, looking around. You remembered from the many books you read on demons from the library, and one stood out. It was a story of how some demons will fall asleep from a beautiful voice singing.
Okay, well, it's worth a shot and it's the only thing I've got! You thought.
You finally spotted a guitar near by, just so coincidentally, but you smiled in glee and made your move yelling out, "Hold your fire!"
You sprinted through the closed off area, hearing Yukio and the others shout at you, you dodged the demons raised paw-fist and continued through the road to the store. You barged in and snatched the guitar from the display case,
"I'm going to borrow this! Thank you!" You shouted to no one since the store was probably evacuated.
You took deep breaths as you tuned the guitar the best you could your mother had taught you how to do this from books, so you new a few songs.
You strummed a few notes and it finally sounded like it should, and so you put the strap around your shoulder and stood up, starting to get the tune down. You didn't have a piano or drums but, this would do for this song for now.
As you approached the still raging demon you began, making sure you came in slowly and not surprisingly so you didn't scare it even more.
"In the middle of night, I was far from the flight~
They freely pass me by..."
Everyone seemed to stop firing at the oncoming sound, confused, the demon still rages on but his ears twitched, signalling to you that you could continue safely.
"Then I'm totally out of space and seeking my friends~
Is there anyone who~needs me~?
"I hear what you say, There's the tiniest hope~
You can change yourself, If you want to~!
Then you find the door, We can walk from the past~
I was a frog in a well~!"
The Demon slowly turned to you, his eyes were slowly beginning to close and you smiled for it,
"Smile like you've never done, I'm so fine~!
Then you hold me tight under bad weather~
If you understand why, I was crying on the river~
so dwell on my self, All the time~!"
The Demon slowly sat down as you strummed the guitar, laying it's head down you decided to do one last verse.
"And you follow the light~
I was far from the flight,
They freely pass me by~.
"Then I'm totally out of space and seeking my friends~
Is there anyone who needs me~?
I hear what you say, There's the tiniest hope~!
You can change yourself, If you want to~!
Then you find the door, We can walk from the past~
I was a frog in a well~!
Smile like you've never done!
I'm so fine~
Then you hold me tight under bad weather~!
If you understand why I was crying on the river
So dwell on my self, All the time~!"
I took a deep breath, strumming a few more times before coming to complete stop.
"Y/N!"
"Ahh! shhh!" You whisper yelled, putting your finger on Yukio's lips he stopped stiff, smiling slightly he looked at me,
"That was amazing. Who new it would fall asleep like that?"
"I did!" You grinned, taking your finger away.
"I didn't know you could play. Or, sing for that matter. You're beautiful."
You felt yourself blush, completely caught off guard, "Thank you, Yukio." He would never know how much what he just said meant to you. You've waited all your life, reading about it in books, for someone to say that to you.
"Come on, let's go." Yukio held out his hand, "We need to return that guitar."
"Right." You slipped the instrument off my shoulder and held it in your right hand as you snatched Yukio's with your left.
"Let's go!"
Yukio blushed intensely, but he made no move to take his hand away as we walked off to the store that you borrowed the guitar from.

Returning the guitar, your hands slipped away and did not come back together sadly. You were waiting for the right moment to take his large hand in yours once again, to feel that feeling of comfort from him being by your side, touching you so we were intertwined - inseparable in way.
You gasped and stopped short, tugging on Yukio's sleeve as a small cat as white as snow came out from the shadows onto the side walk.
"Yuki-chan! It's a cat!"
"You've never seen a cat before, Y/N?" Yukio asks as you slowly approached it.
"Um... My mom didn't like cats. I've never had one or gotten close to one." You explained, grinning you bent down to look at the cat.
"I'll call you Yuki!"
"But isn't that my nickname?"
"Yeah but, Yuki because it's gender neutral and it's as white as snow... It's really dashing, just like you Yukio!"
He blushed, it was his turn to be complimented after all, "You think so?"
"Stop doubting yourself! Of course you are Yukio. I think your really cool and I like to hang it with you. Plus, Rin lends me lots of Manga from your collection. You have really good taste!"
"Thank you, Y/N."
"You can call me N/N-chan, Yuki-chan."
"That's cute, so sure. But only wen I'm off duty, N/N-chan."
You giggled and you smiled at each other, looking into each other's eyes.
"Let's go back and have dinner together." You mumbled, forcing myself not to look at his lips.
"You like it when we all eat together dont you?" Yukio said as he stood straight, holding out his hand to help me up.
"Of course I do. You both are my best friends! I really like being with you and I lo-" I swallowed, quickly looking back at the Snow White cat, Yuki, whom rubbed his head against my ankles.
"What is it?"
I almost told you that I loved you, that's what.
"It's nothing, let's go so Rin can get started on dinner and we won't be eating to late, Kay?" I rubbed Yuki's head before standing up, turning I stood close to Yukio as we began to walk back together.
"N/N-Chan."
"Oh, um, yes?" You looked nervously at Yukio, and your face heated up as his hand brushed against yours.
Quickly you looked down at your hands, Yukio's brushed against yours again before he slide his fingers into your palm, gave you a small squeeze, and then slowly, as if unconsciously, your fingers interlocked together.
"I love you too."
You gasped, he had heard, he had figured, he knew and you didn't have to hide anymore.
"Really?"
"Yeah." He said, looking up to you from your hands, he started into your eyes.
"I love you more, Yuki-chan." You teased, a smile edging its way onto your face.
He seemed to breath a sigh of relief, as if he was actually unsure if you were about to say that you loved him or not back there. You giggled before pecking his cheek, and with that you both walked home hand in hand, smiles on both of your faces.