Chapter 12

"Planning to knock any time soon or do I have to wait till you make up your mind about what you are going to talk to me?"

All so familiar voice asked her in a mocking tone. She spun around to give him a sassy response but her words got caught in her throat with the sight of him. Damn this man already look like a Greek god and now he had to stand there on stairs with hands in pockets of his tracks, leaning against the wall with a broad smile plastered on his face, SHIRTLESS. She couldn't take her eyes off his perfectly toned, muscular body. She felt the blush creeping up her chicks as she realized her audacity and quickly reverted her gaze and cleared her throat.

"Liked what you see. Good morning by the way." He added with a smirk.

Before she could reply he climbed up the two stairs at a time and pulled her in a hug. She stiffened due to his suddenly hug and decided to push him away but her treacherous body seems to have a mind of his owned, relaxed against him. She could understand why she felt so protected and safe in his arms. He was the one because of whom her life was in mess yet she felt safe in his arms, before she could hug him back he pulled away and she suddenly missed that feeling of warmth.

"Tell me one thing, did you fell from bed on your head or you are drunk or something."

She said to mock him, but she was shocked when instead of an arrogant reply he threw back his head and chuckled.

"I would keep that mouth in check if I were you sweetheart. It can lead you into trouble."

"Come lets go, I'm making a breakfast." with that he headed downstairs.

She followed him to the kitchen and sat on the stool near the kitchen top.

"Anything specific you like to have for breakfast?" he asked without turning around.

"Uhhhhh...... what were you going to make?" she asked with a hesitation.

"Toast, scrambled eggs and coffee. Is that ok?"

"Yeah sounds good to me. Ummm can I get paper and pen?"

"Yeah sure. Wait I'll get it for you. Anything else my lady?" He asked with a bow.

She couldn't stop her smile at his gesture and mockingly said,

"Ohhh... please do put a shirt on sir. We don't want to give sight to the neighbors''

He left with a chuckle and she couldn't stop herself from admiring him. He defiantly had a beautiful smile and his laugh was melodious. He was defiantly every girls dream come true. He returned with a notepad and pen and defiantly had his shirt on. She gave him a big smile and took the notepad and pen from him and started jolting down list on it.

__

He was stealing glances at her for last fifteen minutes now. She was still writing something and he was curious now. He was expecting her to talk about last night's events. He was expecting an explanation from her but she was behaving like nothing had happened instead she was behaving exactly in the same way she was behaving yesterday a bit lighter mood though. She looked oblivious to last night events, he was expecting a dark and grumpy mood but here she was sitting in his kitchen, writing down something. Earlier when he greeted her on stairs she blushed furiously when she saw him shirtless and then she went ahead and told him to put his shirt on. He didn't understand her behavior at all. Why put up a play of an innocent virgin when he knew that she was involved with his father. He shook his head and put their plates on a table and pours them a coffee. He cleared his throat and she looked up and gave him a smile. Damn this woman, why do she have to smile like that, it make him feel like to do anything to see that smile again.

"Here take a look. This is our problem list and these are the solutions from my point of view, you can add yours."

She handed him the notepad he saw the two lists written down in a beautiful handwriting.

PROBLEMS

1. Trust issue

2. No Respect

3. Arrogance

4. Dominance

5. Too much business.

SOULUTIONS

1. Loyalty

2. Honesty

3. Respect

4. Friendship.

She had jolted down the exact problems of their so called agreement come relationship. He couldn't help but admire her problem solving skills and practicality. She indeed was a beauty with brains.

"I completely agree with you. What do you suggest to do to make this work? "

He asked with honesty.

"I have something in mind. Let's play a game. Simple question and answer game."

"Each of us will ask questions and the other one have to answer them. Honestly. And we will believe the answers. So that will be our first step to gain each others trust. Ok?"

She asked with an enthusiasm of a child and he couldn't help himself from giving agreeing nod.

"Fine. I'll go first."

"So, here is your first question Mr. Watson. "

"What is that another reason because of which you are marrying me?"

Hey guys. Do tell me what you think about this chap. And here are some dedications.

Avantika19- thank you for your support.

Srushsanky- thank you for your opinions about story.

Razzzzia- thank you for your guidance.

And thank you for all those silent readers and all those who vote for this story. You guys are really very encouraging so keep voting and commenting...