Chapter 39

happy new year guys...... I hope last year was good for you all but i hope this year would be awesome....so few things to clarify and a surprise for you all.... first off all it is my humble request to you all to read what i write before every chap.it really pisses me off when ppl say that i took too long to update when i have already explained the reason for it in previous chap. i know you guys love this story a lot but trust me i would update every day if i could.  so plz try to be patient. and now the good news... i have started with a new story, its a werewolf romance, named Never Yours. first chap will be up by tomorrow so plz go and check it out ohh and also those who are not able to find BIB pg on fb i have shared its link on my profile info plz take a look. so now here you go and dont forget to vote comment and share and do tell me whats your new year resolution.............

***************************************************************************************************

After their heated argument Nisha started making her way towards her room, she started climbing up the stairs but winced due to pain as she took a step. Before she could take another step her feet left the ground as an arm swept through her waist,lifting her up. She gasped in surprise as she wrapped her rams around Nick's neck. 

She could still feel the anger radiating from him as he started climbing up the stairs carrying her bridal style. When they reached to her bedroom door , he knocked it softly waiting for Divya to open the door, Nisha had thought it would be wise if Divya and she could stay together at night so they could catch up with each other but now it suddenly stated to feel like bad idea. She could imagine all the scolding she was going to get once she entered her room, her grip around Nick's neck tightened unknowingly. Nick entered her room and gently place her on her bed as Divya stood aside with the knowing look in her eyes.  He left them alone with out any word,closing a door behind him with a slam.

Nisha sighed at his reaction and looked at Divya who was looking at her with raised eye brow. 

"what?"

she asked annoyingly,

"Don't what me. what was that? one moment you guys were shouting at each other like crazy and next moment he was carrying you to your room,when he is still clearly super pissed?"

Divya asked her with a sly grin plastered on her face.

"I don't know that are you talking about but this is like this only with us. i am just so confused, no matter who's fault it is Nick will always do something which will have my anger melting away in minutes."

"He loves you duh."

"Oh shut up D, its nothing like that, we are very good friends and besides that you know this is all agreement marriage he is just doing all this things for his god fucking villa."

"I don't think so Nisha, he cares for you he does not need to do anything for you cause he is already getting married to you yet he shows you care and respect, its much more than simple friendship."

"No D you are delusional and besides that he is pissed right now."

"And who's fault is that Ms. Nisha? why don't you just tell him the truth, why all this secrecy"

"because he is not ready yet, to face the truth and I promised that I would keep all this a secret till the right time comes."

"You and your promises Nisha . its going to get you in trouble once. "

"Let it go D, but tell me how come you are here and what was that surprise?"

"Well there is the auction gala tomorrow and Nick wanted to take you there and he also wanted me to convince you for it and a make over. So we planned to surprise you with me coming here,us spending a day together,shopping and everything."