chapter 21

Hi guys.... extremely sorry for this late update, I was very busy with my college work and had some trouble writing. You know those times when u just stare at a paper but couldn’t write anything... something like that were happening.  Ok I’m changing the pov now. So enjoy..............

Nick buried his face in Nisha's slightly wet hair, inhaling her sweet and fruity smell deeply. He felt her relaxing in his arms as she slightly leaned back. He tightened his hold on her waist pulling her closer. God she felt so good in his arms. He can stay like this forever. He placed a butterfly kiss on her shoulder and she sighed. Before he can stop himself he started placing butterfly kisses on her shoulder and neck, she leaned back her head on his shoulder, allowing him a better access.

 He step back a bit and swirl her around making her face him. He gaze turned to her luscious, full lips. And to her chocolate brown eyes. He saw they darkened in desire and he lowered his head and played with her lips lightly, teasingly biting them. He heard her groan in frustration as her hand travelled in his hair.

 She gripped his hairs and pulled him down and deepened the kiss. She was kissing him so hungrily as if she was starving for him. He stroked her back and pulled her against his hard body earning a moan from her. He loved the way she reacted to his touch; a mere brush of his fingers would put her on fire. She definitely had a wild side beneath that cold exterior; he let her explore him a bit more and finally gripped her long locks and deepened the kiss. He broke the kiss after what felt like an eternity, leaving them both breathless.

His gaze shifted from her darkened eyes to her slightly swollen lips. Yeah, she had a best after sex look he had ever seen. Her eyes were dark, lips swollen and thoroughly kissed and her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath.  He watched her with an amusement as she tried to regain her composer.

“We shouldn’t do that again.”

She spoke as she finally managed to regain her composer, or as she thought so, but he knew that if he touched her again she would melt in his arms right away.

“We should definitely do that again.”

He told her as he moved a bit closer to her, and she took a step back instinctively.

“No we shouldn’t. Let’s put some ground rules here.”

“What rules may I ask?”

“Nothing much, just you won’t touch me intimately till we are married. No seduction and all other things.”

“What are you afraid of sweetheart?”

“I’m not afraid of anything”

She replied almost immediately. Too bad and too early.

“Yes you are, you are afraid of your own feelings and desires. You afraid of the things you can do with this passion, you are afraid of your boldness, your wild side. Accept it and ill do as you say.”

“No. I’m not afraid of anything. And we are going to follow these rules.”

He felt his anger flared. This woman was totally impossible. Fine. He was going to make her pay for this.

“Fine sweetheart. We’ll play your way. I won’t touch you unless and until you ask for it." 

and with that he left the room and headed to his third cold shower of the day.