Chapter 38

Hello, ppl...... Plz plz plz don't kill me As promised i am here today with the New chapter. i have some news for you all, i have entered in yourstoryindia contest and BIB is in top 10..... yay...(screams)...... thank you all for a lovely support and plz keep voting, sharing and commenting... ohhh and BIB's facebook pg is pretty lonely... plz show us some love and like and follow it. so lets play a game. more likes on fb pg. earlier the update. this weeks target is 10 likes. ohh and one omre good news... ill be doing a double update as i am super happy about BIB's ranking in yourstoryindia.  so fellas off you go and njoy.................... as these 2 chapters have more change in pov's including divya and eros's ill be specifing to whos pov it is. Photo is of living room.  This stories dedication is to AYESHAqureshiOO.
*******************************************************************************************************
Nisha's POV 
Nisha looked at Eros as she waited patiently for him to start. She saw him sigh and look in her eyes for a moment before he stated,

"If we are going to have this conversation, I would suggest we should move in some place comfortable."

Nisha nodded in agreement and Nick helped her back in living room. Nick pulled her closer as they sat on a couch and Eros and Divya took their places across the chairs. 

"So where should I start from?"

Eros asked them confusingly as he leaned back in his chair,

"How about from the start, jerk"

Divya snapped at him.

"Does she have to be here? This is family matter; there is no need of an outsider in this room."

"Divya is family, but you my brother are an entirely different matter now that I have know the truth. "

Nick defended Divya before any of them could react.

 Nisha saw the significant similarities in both brothers; they both had those magnificent blue eyes, strong and prominent jaws and that sexy smirk. It was not that she had any doubt about both of them being brothers but the similarities were much more prominent now when they were sitting so close. Nisha waited patiently as Eros sighed and started explaining,

"Alright, have it your way. So as you both know I am Charles bastard son, well both of you know the history so I will only talk about that incidence.

Nick, when I found out that Charles was my father I went to confront him, I was mad at him, blinded by my rage so when I met him at his house in New York I blamed him for all my misfortunes and hardships. I am not very proud to say that I used many bad words, I insulated him, cursed him and all he did was stood there and listen.

I told him that I would destroy everything and everyone he loves. Nisha was there when all these things happened. She stood up for him, she fought in his defense and when I called her names, Charles lost his cool. He said she was more of daughter to him than I ever will be. He said he would prefer her as a daughter than me even as a bastard. He told me get out of his house and his life and that he was ashamed that I was ever born.