chapter 16

_

She lowered her head as he stared at her in disbelieve. She was expecting an outburst of frustration and a heated argument from him and she mentally readied herself to face it.

“Ar...Are you trying to tell me you are a virgin?”

She couldn’t lift up her gaze to meet his eyes and words suddenly seemed to desert her so she simply nodded.

“Dear lord…. What have I done? Why didn’t you tell me anything?”

He asked with too much of concern in his voice. He came near her and knelt down in front of her. He cupped her face with his hands and lifts it up. She was still staring to the floor when he said,

“Look at me sweetheart. Did I hurt you? Are you ok? Why didn’t you said anything before, could have been gentler with you.”

Her eyes darted up only to meet his worried eyes. He said those words with such softness and care that it made her feels precious. She was shocked with his reaction.

“You are not angry? I thought you wouldn’t like the idea to wait till we get married”

“What? No… never ever think about me in that way. It is my honor to be your first lover dearie, I’m glad that you chose me. I’ll wait till our wedding night or even after that, till the time you are ready.”

“Ohhh thank you nick… thank you for understanding it. “

She gave a little smile of gratitude to him. As  He came closer to her, she felt his breath fanning her face, sending all too pleasurable sensations to her spine.

“May I kiss you, sweetheart? I promise I won’t cross a line.”  

He asked with such yeaning that she couldn’t help herself but nod.

He closed the distance between them and kissed her sweetly and tenderly. She felt his warm, sweet lips on hers as she tasted him. God heavens he tastes like the sweet honey and should could still taste a coffee on his lips. He was becoming a drug to her senses. Her mind stopped working as his explored each corner of her mouth expertly. Her body seemed to have mind of its own as her hand travelled to his chest and neck. Her fingers travelled through his hairs and pulled them roughly as she kissed him back hungrily. He pulled away after it felt like an eternity leaving her breathless and hot with desire.

“You kiss me like that again sweetheart and I don’t know how long I can keep my promise of not taking you to the bed and ravish you.”

He said in a husky voice and she felt the blush creeping up on her chicks, before she could think of any smart reply the loud noise of intercom stopped her.

“Come, It’s for you.” 

He said as he held out his hand for her. She took it reluctantly and walked out of the room in a surprise state.

He walked into a living room and picked up the intercom and gave an instruction to bring something up. She waited impatiently as doors of his private elevator slide open and few men entered in with the boxes in their hand. He instructed them to keep all of them in a corner. She opened her mouth to ask him what was in it but he silenced her with a gesture of his hand.  She couldn’t help but notice how beautiful he was looking, standing there naked, well half naked giving instructions with so much of an authority. She could see the hard planes of his body and powerful muscles.

She blushed furiously as he caught her staring at him. He gestured her to open one of the boxes.  She went near a box and opened it and couldn’t believe the arrogance of the man standing in front of her.

“What are my clothes doing here? “

“Not just your clothes, all your other things too. If anything is missed do tell me. “

“That is not an answer to my question.”

She asked in a threatening voice.

“Why haven’t you guessed?  You are moving in with me.”

*************************************************************************

hey guys. what do you think about this one. dont forget to tell me. please vote , and comment and share.