Chapter 24

Hey guys thank you so much for your support, it has boosted my confidence a lot and its good to know we have such open minded generation.so thank you all once again. so here's new chap. This is complete Nisha's POV. Its bit short and I'm not satisfied with it much but I'll try to make it up for it in next one. Enjoy and don't forget to vote comment and share..
******************************
Nisha woke up from her deep slumber as the rays of the early morning sun bathed her face. She felt the warmth surrounding her body and smoothing heavy around her waist, she snuggled close to the source of the warmth only to realise that she was sleeping on top of someone well at least half of her body was lying on top of someone and her body suddenly became aware of that particular someone; nick. She was sleeping in his arms, on top of him, she tried to snuggle out of his grip he had on her waist, without waking him up but he pulled her closer trapping her between his arms and his chest.
Her senses went on the overdrive as she felt his hard muscles beneath her. She could feel his steady breath in her hair, heartbeat under her palm it was for some reason soothing her. She was sure if it would have been someone else she might would have been out of the door and the guy would have a broken nose for holding her like this, but with nick it felt calm, soothing and peaceful like she could rely on someone, like she could trust, let her guards down and be the person she was, like she could jump from anywhere cause he would always be there to catch her, like..
“Good morning sweet heart”
A husky voice broke her train of thoughts and she bolted up from nicks embrace; instantaly missing its warmth and she was pulled down within a fraction of second as her hair was tangled with nicks arm. She tried to pull them harshly but nick grabbed her hand in a firm grip.
“Be careful sweetheart, you’ll hurt yourself.”
He slowly untangled his hand from her hair and move aside so she could get up. She realised that they had fallen asleep on sofa last night with treasure sleeping at the foot end. She glared at him and he put his hands up in air in surrender.
“We were watching movie last light and you slept on my shoulder and when I tried to wake you up, you wrapped your arms round me and hugged me tighter so I had no option but to sleep here with you. Do not glare at me it was you who broke the rule. But now that the rule has been broken so how about good morning kiss?”
He stated innocently and tried to grab her hand but she quickly moved out of his grip, stumbled on treasure, and fell on her butt.
Nick burst out laughing as she winced in pain. She gave him a disapproving look but could not help but noticed how sexy his laughter was. He looked beautiful with his morning-ruffled hair and still some sleep in his eyes but the most glorious thing was his laughter deep, throty reaching to his eyes yet innocent like a child. She looked at him mesmerizingly as he got up and extended his arm to help her up. She took but pulled him down along with her and treasure took it as a sign and jumped on them, licking them thoroughly. They struggled as they tried to control their laughter as well as trying to push treasure aside.
Finally, after few minutes, they were back on their feet and nick told her to be in kitchen by eight so they can have a breakfast tighter.
She headed back to her room with treasure on her toes. She had become a very fond of this lovely creature. He sat near her bed as she went into the bathroom for her daily hygiene. She did some exercises in her room after that since there was no way she could go for her normal run without nick knowing about it. She took out her black trousers and white sleeve less top for her work and went into a bathroom for her bath.
Once under the shower she felt her body relaxing and she suddenly felt vulnerable. It has been a long time seen she had let anyone come closer her. She has trust issues and she always accepted it but with nick, she felt like sharing anything and everything. He was the first man in her life who had not reacted weirdly when she told him she liked football and cars and gaming. He took her opinions seriously instead of saying that she had no brains in such topics because she was a girl.
He let her take her decisions, and respected them. He was dominating and arrogantly and a hardheaded man and a pervert too but she would be fooling herself if she denied that she did not enjoyed his flirting and pervertness. He was sex god and he was treating her so preciously as if no one else was more beautiful than she was when she was just an average looking girl and it scared the hell out of her. She felt as if she could rely on him, she can trust him, she can let herself feel special to someone like she always wanted to feel, she could wake up in his arms everyday for her whole life and that was exactly she didn’t want to feel. That door was locked and it was never meant to open. Falling for someone was a complete no no for her. She needed to get a grip on her emotions this was a bloody contract marriage for god’s sake, she was not going to suffer any heartbreaks. She has been there and done that. There was no space for any emotions in her life, it was all-practical and sorted, no need to complicate anything.
She scolded herself and with a decision made, she walked out of the shower and got dressed. She walked into the kitchen with treasure following her closely. Nick was nowhere in sight. She started to enter into the kitchen but treasure blocked her way and started rubbing his back on her leg. She smiled and patted on his head.
“Sit down treasure.”
He instantly obeyed her, she bent down and kissed his forehead, and suddenly an angry voiced boomed in the room.
“You bloody traitor.”