Chapter 9

He took her outside and within no time they were on their way.

"When did you last speak to your landlord he asked her."

"I talk to my landlady today itself"

She replied.

"Did she told you anything about leaving the flat?"

"Yes I am going to leave my apartment in next 2 days."

"And what was your last date?"

"Well I was supposed to leave 2 days back but I couldn't find the new apartment so I asked for the extension and she agreed."

"Now if we are done with the quiz contest can you please tell me what is going on?"

"Well you would be delighted to know that your landlord does not agree with your landlady I suppose and is trying to break into your house and trying to throw out all your belongings out on the road,So we are right now going to your apartment and try to stop him."

"What ! how can he do that? what am I going to do if he tells me to leave now? "

"No, this cannot happen."

"I have to stop him."

They reached to her flat in 15 minutes and she hastily got out of the car with him.

"Now this is my problem and I will handle it. you are not going to interfere and please stay here."

With that she ran into the building and disappeared from his sight. Within 5 minutes he saw a drunken fat man harshly dragging Nisha out of the building. He swung her around so she came in front of him. Nicolas saw all that and crossed the street in two strides. Before he could reach them he saw the fat man pulled Nisha on to him and muttered something in her ear. Nicholas saw her froze, whatever that fat man had quite an effect on her. he just reach to them in time when the fat man tried to bend down to kiss Nisha and pulled her abruptly out of that fat man's grasp and shoved her behind himself.

"How dare you tried to touch her."

He pulled out his wallet and throws some money on that fat man's face.

"This much money is enough for you?"

"It might be the rent of your next few months. Now stay away from her."

He turned around and saw that she was still in frozen state. He turned and gave that man a death glare and said,

"We will be coming tomorrow to move all her things from this apartment and you will not causes any trouble or I will make sure that you spend remaining years of your life in the prison."

He put his arm around Nisha's shoulder and lead her towards the car. Once they were inside he decided to take her to the only place he knew would be safest for her.

******************************

A/N: I know this 1 is pretty short , but I promise next one will be longer. There won't be any update till mid-December as I got my finals. Maybe  in next one you might get to know one of Nisha's secret so wait for it. Till then wish me luck.