Chapter 7

After half an hour of fruitless efforts of concentrating on the contract, Nicolas finally got up from the chair with a throbbing headache. He dismissed his secretary with a order to bring his coffee. He was staring out of his window when his secretary finally knocked. He took the mug from her and told her not to disturb at any cost.

His mind again drifted to one particular night as the taste of coffee lingered on his tongue. He failed to understand why she affect him so much. He only met her once, though that one meeting had quit a impression on him. He smiled as his hand automatically went to his cheek. This has happened first time.

He was well aware of the effect he had on his opposite gender and he too always had respected and welcomed their advances. There are many females who would be ready to be in his bed even if it just means a one night stand , well except for her. His future wife was haunting his dreams with a mere kiss. she seems to have managed to keep him at bay. He would have believed that he don't have any effect on her if only he didn't knew the truth. The way she kissed him back, the way she caressed his hair, the way she gasped when he placed those butterfly kisses on her neck and the way she turned into a fireball in his arms he knew that she also felt their chemistry. He groaned as he felt his body respond to mere thoughts of her. No one has ever reacted to him the way she does yet no one had ever slapped him for kissing either.

Nisha was becoming a mystery to him. Her response to him was as easy to read as difficult she was. She surprised him with her unusual demands and clauses in their pre-nup agreement. One thing he could not understand the way she reacted when he mentioned her relationship with his father. She was a challenge to him and he want to know what was going on in that pathetic little head of hers.

He went to his desk, picked up the phone and ordered a banquet of white roses and started scribbling a note on a card. 

**************************

I'm extremely sorry for this soooo late update as I was bit unwell for past few days. This one is pretty short.

So what do you think so far????

Any opinions about Nisha's weird demands and what do you think they should do now.???

If you like this story so far then plz vote ,comment and share. Your comments and votes are real encouraging.

P.S: I  realised that there are many mistakes in chapter 5 & 6 . I'll be correcting them with this update.