Chapter 31

hey guys, here is the new update, its a bit steamy one so i would suggest to read it with caution. just to remind you all, this sign (_) is a change of POV. so enjoy. oh and i am reading all your comments but even if don't get time to reply much plz don't be angry i'm reading them all and thank you all for your love and support. so there you go, enjoy the chap and don't forget to vote,comment and share. and as you all know i have entered in watty2015 so plz shower your all love on BIB and help me to win it. noy,

*************************************************************************************************** 

Nick mentally kicked himself for behaving so coldly with Nisha. He could feel her shutting herself from him. He wanted to go to her, pull her in his arm, and apologize. His sexual frustration over came his sanity. He tried to control his carnal  urges but every time she looked at him with those magnificent coffee brown eyes, he felt like kissing her, every time he saw her working in his kitchen he wanted to take her then and there on his kitchen counter. 

Every time she snuggled close to him he had to use every ounce of his self-control not to make love to her, every time he saw her in her stupid old nightshirt he had to take endless cold shower, he had spent sleepless nights knowing that she was just door away from him. He was never attracted to any woman up to this extent. His life has changed completely. 

She was like a forbidden fruit for him whom he can see but he cannot have it. His all frustration came out when he heard that one word. That word he fantasized about every night, that word he wanted her to scream when he would take her. What was happening to him? It was not just his sexual frustration but also the feelings she was igniting in him. Feelings he thought he had killed. He wanted to spend his life with her now. Wanted to grow old and wanted to die in her arms. 

He wanted to make babies with her, to be with her in good and bad days. He wanted her to trust him with all her secrets and darkness of her heart. He wanted to take away all her bad memories, all those unshed tears. He was confused and he did the only thing he thought was right. He needed to get away from her, to clear his mind; this was all her trap to get more money from him. He had to leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a week since she had last talked to Nick. Nisha found an empty house when she returned from work the day she and Nick had their last conversation. Mary told her that he had gone for a business trip and did not say anything about his return. That was the last thing she knew about him. She asked Aaron about his whereabouts but he had no clue where his friend was. Nisha also tried to pursue Eden to tell her about his boss's location but no luck there also.

 Nick was not receiving her calls for next two days and then she gave up. It would be a lie if she would say she wasn't missing him. She was missing him terribly. Everything in the house was reminding her about him. The way they ate their breakfast together, the way he cared, the way they would snuggle while watching a movie. The house was empty without him, she felt empty without him. For first few days, she was happy that he had gone, so she would not have to be worried about her emotions but soon she realised how wrong she was. 

Nisha tried to bury herself in work, tried to do overtime but still at the end of the day when she returned home that same emptiness would crept inside her. Today also, she was greeted by the empty house and treasure. She kept her bag and changed into her nightshirt. It had become her habit; since Nick was not there, she preferred to wear it all the time. She made herself a salad and ate it in silence.

Once her dinner was over, she went into a library to find a book to read so she would just stop thinking about him. She chooses some book about British history but soon her mind started to drift back to Nick. She kept the book away and went into a TV room, hoping that at least that would help her to distract her mind. She surfed through some random channels and finally settled on some action movie.

It was almost an hour and she was very engrossed in the film when she heard footsteps behind her. Nisha jerked up from her seat and turned, she froze due to the site in front of her. Here stands a man who was missing for a week in all his glory. Only there was no glory. His hairs were a mess so was his clothes. He had bags and dark circles below his eyes. He looked like he had not seen a bed for months, his shoulder were dropped showing a huge sign of exhaustion.

 Nisha looked at him as he came and stand in front of her. He opened his mouth to say something but before that, she slapped him hard across the face. He looked confused and then that confusion took over by the anger. He again opened his mouth to say something; she threw herself in his arms. Before she could stop herself she was hugging him tightly, afraid to let go thinking that he might disappear. She felt all the anger draining from his body and those strong arms wrapped around her pulling her more closer. She felt as if she found a piece of herself.

After what felt like an eternity, she broke away from him, but he didn't let her go. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. They were mere inches apart when she saw his gaze drop down to her lips and then lifting again meeting her eyes.

"Please Nisha..."

He almost pleaded and she felt like giving in for this temptation. Just one kiss, then she would step away. She tried to convince herself. Her brain was telling her that this was a dangerous road yet her body seemed to have a mind of its own. Her hands moved up on his chest as she leaned in on him, she tilted her head up giving him the permission he was asking.

 She saw his eyes twinkle as he closed the distance between them and claimed her lips. She felt his soft lips moving on her, gently nibbling and biting her bottom lip, asking for an access. She parted her lips granting him the access and soon his soft and tender kiss turned into a hungry and passionate one.

She kissed him back with same urgency as her hand moved up in his dark locks and pulling them gently. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless only to move his attention towards her neck. He planted a butterfly kisses on her neck and the base of her neck. She moaned and threw back her head to allow him more access. His hands were now roaming all around her body and he lifted her up to his full length as he claimed her lips again.

After that, everything happened in blur for Nisha. She was confused as her back touched the bed. How did they come here in bedroom but soon her all confusion was long forgotten when Nick bite her on her weak spot on her neck.

Her senses went on haywire as Nick started caressing her legs as he continued to kiss her. His hands slowly travelled up and disappear inside her nightshirt. She moans in delight as he caressed her hardened nipple with his thumb. She moved to work on the buttons of his shirt but found it difficult to unbutton it with all her hay wired senses. She ripped open his shirt and touched his muscular chest travelling down to his perfectly hard stomach. She heard him groan against her lips and he pulled of her nightshirt only leaving her in her inners.

He groaned at the site of her naked form and started kissing and sucking her nipple hungrily. She dig her nails in his back and pulled him closer with one hand she held her head in place as he groped her other breast,

"Ahh... Nick... baby... shit... don't stop..."

"Nick...We shouldn't...Hell...Baby..."

She moaned as she wrapped her leg around him pulling his hard body closer. She heard him groan and pull away. Her senses came back to her slightly and she looked at him ashamedly but more than that she was disappointed.

"Don't look so ashamed sweetheart, I promise I won't take your virginity tonight, but that does not mean I can't pleasure you, that I can't ravage you."

"You are mine sweetheart. Only mine"

With that he slammed his lips on hers and kissed her senseless.

The night drifted away as they both were; drown in the pool of ecstasy.

6꣐5