Long Since Passed ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

"So can I?!" Grell shouts enthusiastically beside me, obviously attempting to hold in his excitement. I, a more mature being, stand there as usual, my hands behind my back, linked together. "Yes... But be quiet," My Lord says, his eyes as dim as always. They have been lacking any visible emotion ever since that terrible night...

"Hear that, Sebby-chan!" Grell squeals, placing a firm yet gentle hand on my shoulder. He bounces up and down, shaking me in the process. I keep my calm and simply nod. Grell pouts and stops, understanding that he is to be less... like him. "Sebastian. Take this bafoon to his quarters..." My Lord says to me, shooing me away with a simple hand motion. I nod and turn around, tugging at Grell's sleeve. He obediently follows without any fight at all.

We head down several hallways, passing many doors. Grell seems to ask what lies behind ever single one of them, but isn't at all happy with the truthful answer. Finally, we arrive at the end of the hall. I knock on the door to the left and hear a small sigh from inside. "Come in," Is my only given reply. I open the door and signal for Grell to enter. "What are you two doing in my room?" Kusaichi asks, putting the book down that she was apparently reading. "Our room, don't you mean? My Lord has told me to take Grell to his quarters. It just so happens we are out of rooms and my room is under construction since that stupid mutt blew a hole through the wall," I say, my tone stern yet sweet. Kusaichi attempts to hide her smile. "Alright then... but I have only one bed..." She says, a little bit of happiness lurking in the depths of her words. I chuckle. "Yes. I suppose we will have to share," I say. We both look over to Grell who is now standing beside Kusaichi, his face right next to hers. She smiles slightly and shuffles over, leaving enough room on either side of her. I can see her book fall off the end of her bed, but she doesn't seem to notice. I shrug and slip in the bed on the opposite side of her.

Both Grell and I snuggle down, but neither of us fall asleep. We simply lay in silence for the entire night, occasionally exchanging emotionless glances. For both Demons and Shinigami, sleeping is a delicacy. Plus, I would never miss Kusaichi's soft sleep-purring. Not for the world...

Kusaichi's POV

When I wake up, my bed is filled with men. Well, there're only two men, one on either side, but I still feel a little uncomfortable. When I look at their faces, I can see they're both awake. The one on my left looks to me, his bright green eyes burning deep in to my black ones. His eyes are so pretty compared to mine... I think to myself, putting myself down. The red-head seems to pick up on my droopiness and pulls me out of the bed, putting his blood-red coat around my shoulders, him still inside as well. He holds me in the silence, his coat keeping me warm, as well as his body. I blush a little, but feel no true emotion. He dives backwards on to the bed and I look upwards at Sebastian's face. It is filled with many emotions. Both sorrow and jealousy lurk somewhere inside, roaming around freely, spilling out hurtful words to Grell. I frown at him and the emotions visibly change. His eyes dim a little and I can see guilt and slight sorrow now pushing forward, destroying the previous emotions. I ruffle his hair with my one free hand and he hugs me. 

Soon enough, the boys are in a fight over me. Grell is pulling my left side, and Sebastian my right. Sebastian is stronger, but holds back a little to give Grell a false sense of victory. I suppose it is the right thing to do, considering Grell obviously likes me. And, this time they're wasting on their behalf is time to think on mine. I finally have some free time to think about my past...

Most of it's a blur, but memories do hide in the shadowy depths of my mind, afraid to come out and show themselves. Like a shy person, only they're a thought - an image created by man. I close my eyes and put myself in to another world, flicking through my memories like a book with millions of pages. Everything whizzes past, none of it making sense. I need to slow it down... I think to myself, trying again. 

I manage, after several tries, to slow it down to normal pace. My flicking stops on a particular page of the memory-book...

A tall man in black stands in front of me, his hands concealed by white gloves. My tears blind me and I fall to the floor, my knees buckling. I can't feel any emotion except for sorrow. My parents sold me... I think to myself, my head hitting the carpet. "Please don't stain the floor. It is newly bought," The tall man in black says, kneeling down beside me. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asks, a polite smile spread across his face. I shake my head feebly. Nobody can help me. Especially not him. I don't even know this man. 

"Are you sure?" He says, placing his gloved hand on my bare palm. He slips my fingers in to the gaps between his and pulls my face close to his. "I promise you, I can help you. Let me. I will be your friend, if you let me. For all eternity," He says, his voice stern yet calming and sincere. I wipe my eyes and look up at his now emotionless face. Those eyes... So beautiful... I think to myself, not realising at all that I am nodding. "Good... Now please, get up off the floor before you ruin it. I am already behind schedule now..." He says, pulling a silver watch from inside his hidden pocket. "S..Sir... What is your name?" I ask feebly, afraid. He looks in to my eyes and says nothing. "Sebastian... Is that your name?" I ask, tilting my head. He looks a little shocked now, his eyes only slightly changing and widening. "Yes..." He says with a smirk. 

I awake from my long since passed memory and realise everything is still. Grell and Sebastian are standing there, and I am on the floor, lying down, sprawled out. Grell kneels down and pushes part of my fringe from off of my eyes. "T..Thanks..." I stutter, afraid of what I just saw. My memory, a memory that seemed so distant only moments ago, had suddenly sprung in to life, replaying itself as it had happened. Exactly as it had happened. The first time I had met Sebastian. Sebastian Michaelis...