She's Just So Wonderful... ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

"Are we there yet?!" I shout, leaning over the seat of the carriage to look out front. Sebastian sighs. "For the hundredth time, no," He says, his voice stern. His teeth are gritted and I can hear the annoyance in his voice. Giggling, I sit back in my seat. "You should stop doing that, before he gets mad," Ciel says, rolling his eye. I frown a bit, but nod reluctantly.

Only moments later, I'm doing the same thing, having forgotten Ciel's warning. "Are we ther-" I'm cut off by Sebastian growling something, reaching back and grabbing me. He pulls me up beside him. I frown and grasp my head. "That hurt. You didn't have to pull me up by my hair," I hiss. He rolls his eyes and smirks a bit. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to hurt," He says sarcastically. "Sure..." I mutter. "What was that?" Sebastian says without even looking at me. I can tell he's just playing with me. "Nothing, Sebastian," I hiss even more when saying his name. "You say my name with such hatred. Is something wrong?" He asks, tilting his head, a smirk playing on his lips. He doesn't even bother to look at me as he continues to control the horses in front of the carriage. "You never answered my question," I sigh and change the subject. "No. We aren't there yet. If you stop asking, maybe we'd get there faster," Sebastian replies hurriedly. I nod. "Fine."

Before I even have the chance to open my mouth and ask again, Sebastian covers my mouth with his hand. "Yes. We are there," He growls, obviously not wanting to hear me say it again. I nod, and shove his hand away. "Sorry," He says, nodding in apology.

"Young Master," Sebastian says in a soothing, yet fake, voice as he opens the door to the carriage. Ciel slips from his seat and Sebastian helps his master down. I jump from the front of the carriage and Sebastian rolls his eyes. The carriage shakes from my exit and Ciel slips, landing face first on the concrete. "Son of a!" Ciel shouts before slamming against the gorund. "Y-Young Master!" Sebastian screams, leaning down and immediately picking Ciel up. I bite my lip as Sebastian turns around, holding Ciel's shoulders to keep him balanced. "W-What? Do you expect me t-to say sorry or something?"  I stutter nervously. If looks could kill, I would be on the floor in a thousand bloody pieces. "Yes, I do," Sebastian viciously says. I nibble my lower lip but finally open my mouth. "S-Sorry Ciel," I say, kicking gently at the floor. He nods feebly. "Apology accepted," Ciel says, his tone harsh and in no way kind. "Though not by much," The bluenette mutters as Sebastian hands him his tiny cane and he walks towards the front door. Sebastian and I exchange glances. "Sorry..." I whisper. "No problem. Just don't do it again," Sebastian says, his expression softening. I smile a wonky smile and we follow after Ciel.

"Ciel!" A blonde boy shouts in a girly voice as the door opens wide. Oh god, not another one! I scream in my mind, wondering whether this is somehow Elizabeth's annoying doppleganger. "What a pleasure it is to have you here today, Ciel Phantomhive," A butler says, bowing. I hadn't noticed him... The butler stands, his hand on his heart. The look on his face was... non existent. He looked even more emotionless than Ciel, and that was hard to do. The butler looks to me next. "And who might you be?" He says in a monotone, tilting his head ever so slightly. I simply stand there, staring at him. Something in the back of my mind screams at me that I know him from somewhere, but I can't tell where exactly.

"Kusaichi?" Sebastian whispers in my ear, sounding a little worried. Was I daydreaming agian? I ask myself. As if over hearing Sebastian whispering, the other butler walks up to me. "Kusaichi. A nice name," He says. Sebastian grits his teeth and hisses lowly at the other butler. "Don't, Claude," Sebastian growled, implying for Claude to 'back off and don't touch her'. Raising an eyebrow, the other butler so called Claude backs off a bit, standing tall and straight. He chuckles in a monotone emotionless kind of way, though makes no attempt to reply. "Please, do come inside," Claude says, his voice a little sarcastic. I frown, already disliking the man. Sebastian nods and holds my arm, pulling me close to him protectively. He obviously doesn't trust this Claude person at all.

Sebastian POV

I frown, feeling hatred bubble within me. Bastard... I growl within my mind, referring to the devilish demon butler Claude. He better not touch Kusaichi... I continue to rant to myself. If he does... Why... Why, he won't know what hit him! I screamed furiously in my head.

Kusaichi breaks me out of my trance as Claude tells us to come inside. Reluctantly, I begin walking. Halfway to the door, I gently grib Kusaichi's arm and pull her to myself tightly, now hugging her arm. It feels so right... I whisper in my mind. I can feel a smile push through and sit on the lower half of my face. 

"Sebastian? You in there?" I hear a calm and somewhat loving voice say in my ear. The voice is quiet, but I recognise it. "Yes, Kusaichi, I am most definitely in here," I say with a slight chuckle, looking to her. "You didn't seem like it. You've been standing there for almost ten minutes now," She says, tilting her head with a frown of confusion. "Oh," I say, smiling a little to her. "I'm sorry," I whisper with a slight bow. As I stand straight again, I can see a small blush on her face. I cup her head with my hands and run my thumbs back and forth along her cheek. "What now?" I say soothingly. She bites her lip gently and I chuckle lightly. "Are you going to answer?" I whisper, leaning in a little closer to her. "N-Nothing's wrong. You..." She starts, but she can't seem to find the end of her sentence, as though she'd lost it. "Me what?" I say, standing back up again. I let my hands fall back to my side. "You just... Nevermind," She replies, looking away as if attempting to hide her blush. I smile. She has most definitely changed. Even more than I thought. She's always blushing at me... I think to myself, not realising I'm staring straight at her. Kusaichi finally looks back at me and grabs my arm. "Come on, Sebastian. We wouldn't want to dissapoint dearest Claudikens," She hisses at the end of the sentence. "Disappoint him how?" I ask, completely and utterly confused. "You don't remember? He asked us to serve some snacks," Kusaichi says with a shrug. I frown a little. "No. I don't remember that," I say, calming myself a little. Why can't that bastard make it himself?! I shout within myself, tempted to find Claude and punch him in the nose. I shake the thought from my head and smile reaussuringly at Kusaichi. "We'd best get started then," I say, spinning around and walking through a door and in to a room which seems to be a kitchen.

"D-Don't take your shirt off this time," Kusaichi stutters nervously. I chuckle and lean over her. She presses up against the bench, turning her head away a little, blushing lightly. "You never know what could happen. The heat of nervousness coming off of you might just do the trick," I coo, running my hand through my hair and letting out a small sigh. "I can feel myself heating up already," I say, smirking lightly. Kusaichi bites her lip and I spin around, walking over to a pot. "Any suggestions?" I ask without even turning to look at her. She makes a thinking sort of groan, then finally speaks. "I do like icecream and strawberries," She says. I smile. "This isn't just about your preferences, you know," I reply. She shrugs. "You did ask for my opinion," She replies all-knowingly. "I suppose I did... I do, however, know that my Young Master would most definitely hate having icecream so early in the day... Perhaps greasy fish and chips?" I question. Kusaichi thinks about it for a while as I still stand facing the bench. "I suppose... Why do you offer such a thing?" She says. I turn around and look in to her wonderful obsidian black eyes, like the dead of night. "I remembered that Alois likes it. We wouldn't want to disappoint dearest Claudikens," I chuckle. She giggles a bit and pushes me lightly. "You mean Ickle Claudikens," She corrects me, wagging her finger. I smile truthfully. "Of course..."

This feeling... So odd... I still don't understand it. How can I, a demon, be falling for Kusaichi, a human? Not only are demons not supposed to feel anything, but... Towards a human?! It's... Outrageous! But... I can't help but continue feeling this way. She's just so... Wonderful...