Photo Of Memories ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Kusaichi POV

With a jolt, I wake from my slumber. My eyes dart to the left and I groan. "Sebastian, you didn't have to wake me like that..." I grumble, rolling my eyes slowly. Sebastian just chuckles and lightly scratches the back of his head. "Right, right... I'm sorry," He apologizes in a fake tone. "Unf..." I huff and slip from my seat in the carriage.

The mansion in front of me stands exactly as we left it. Its wonderful brown brickwork, it's many rooms all perfectly designed and fitting, it's tall crystal clear windows that sparkle in the late afternoon sunlight and its perfectly decorated gardens, in which both butterflies and spiders are welcome. Then again, all of it is disgusting and repulsive due to the fact that... He, has touched it.

"Kusaichi?" Sebastian speaks up, knocking me from my day-dreaming. "Oh, right..." I mutter, following after the tall, six foot butler as he leads me inside once again for the second time today. Sadly, knowing what lies behind the large brown doors, the walk inside is even more gruelling this time. Just as expected, the monotonously dull butler rounds the corner and bows to us, skimming over me with his eyes. I gag slightly, but stop as Sebastian elbows me. "It's nice to see you have returned, Michaelis, Kusaichi," Claude says, pushing his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose. "Oh, please, be rude and call me by my last name," I growl sternly, grabbing the sleeve of Sebastian's coat and squeezing. As if sensing, though I've made it obvious, my annoyance, Sebastian gives Claude a closing smile. "Well, we must be off to check that my Young Master has successfully reached his guest quarters," Sebastian says, closing off any further conversation. "Come now, Kusaichi," He says in a kind and loving tone, that actually seems real for once, before starting his way past Claude. I follow closely behind and my shoulder rubs with Claude's, though not in a nice way. Instead, in a kind of menacing way.

Claude POV

Adjusting my glasses once more, I watch as Kusaichi passes me. Her shoulder comes in contact with mine, and I feel a small tingle run up my spine. It's as though she wants nothing more for me than death; if possible, one that's gruelling and torturous. As I see her round the corner and leave my sight, I let out a soft sigh. Something's definitely wrong here. I don't have feelings for her, I just seem to feel that... Sebastian gets everything. That blasted boy, the one with the delectable soul, the cats, not that I like them, and now... Now her. He just... He just doesn't deserve it. I'll teach him...

"Your Highness?" I drone questioningly as Alois runs in to the room, sobbing as always. It seems to be that it's a bit of a hobby for the young child. An annoying hobby, at that. "C-C-Claude! T-The butterflies, t-they're a-all d-dead!" Alois stutters, rubbing his eyes furiously, sticky tears slipping down his face. I chuckle maniacally, though silently and under my breath, and kneel down in front of  my current master. "Please, Your Highness, crying is a sign of weakness... Let me clean that for you," I put on my best worried tone, though it comes out as dull as always. With a calm, slender finger, I wipe away the tears upon Alois's cheeks and lick my glove. He smiles a bit and looks up at me. Ah, how his soul quivers excitedly when I put on these little shows... It's almost cute. Almost...

"Now, Your Highness, show me where these now dead butterflies are. Could you tell me what happened?" I ask in a dull voice as Alois stands up, reaching for my hand. I flinch and pull away a bit, but as Alois pouts a bit I give in and let him grab my gloved palm. Although I'd like to keep contact with the brat to a minimum, I suppose it's for the best. If I can get him to trust me, betraying the little bugger will be easy. "I-It's this way!" He stutters as he weakly drags me through the dining room, the kitchen, the lounging space and finally in to the fawyer, where he opens the back door and points sorrowfully at the garden. As expected, there lay many a hundred dead butterflies on the floor. "Hmm..." I pretend to run it over in my head, yet I already know what the cause is. It's obviously that girl, Kusaichi. She did seem to glare at the butterflies in the garden earlier, almost spitefully, as she arrived for the second time. Perhaps some sort of traumatic experience? A resemblence to one? Hmm... I might just have to investigate a little more...

Kusaichi POV

Through the window, I watch as the spider butler exits the house, being dragged along gently by the little blonde boy. What was his name again? Alo... Alo... Alovera? No... Alo... Alois! Yes, that's it. Alois. 

The butler seems to be smirking as he watches the pile of dead creatures intently. Those blasted butterflies... They so much resemble bats. Darned bats... Stupid moon... I shake my head to rid myself of these thoughts. "Sebastian? I'm bored..." I say in a sort of questioning tone, spinning around on my heel to look at the man I have grown to love. He looks up at me, his pinky red eyes glistening brightly. "Yes... I see... Would you like to take a walk? Perhaps to the garden..." He snickers a bit and I shuffle on the spot. "You really didn't have to kill those butterflies... I mean, just because I told you I dislike them..." I say nervously, biting my lip to stop from stuttering. "Oh, but I did indeed have to. If I hadn't have, we wouldn't have been able to get the butler's attention... Now we just need to get him alone with us... Then we'll start investigating..." Sebastian smiles sweetly at me, but I can see the murderous joy prancing within his dilated pupils, and I stand watching as that overwhelming emotion devours all traces of anything even vaguely close to his usual calm act. No, this Sebastian is different... He's far more serious and... Killing.

Grell POV

"Huh?!" I repeat, once again rubbing my eyes, this time more furiously. "A-A... N-No..." I stutter, pouting a bit to myself. It's a picture, a small one at that. This picture, in black and white, lies in a small golden frame, and is covered in dust. Actually, more than just dust. There's another substance on it and I bring it close to my nose, taking a whiff of the moisture. It smells salty, almost like... Tears.

Within the picture, five people stand. In the front, with glowing eyes burning brighter than the sun itself, Kusaichi is leaning on Sebastian. In the picture, she looks only around thirteen. My wonderful Bassy has a small smile on his face and is in fact leaning his head on Kusaichi's, half his face buried in Kusaichi's long black hair. I smile slightly as I look further back across the photo, my eyes coming to a halt on me and Undertaker. Undertaker has his normal sly grin, and I myself seem to feel vivid memories rushing back to me. Something about Kusaichi and him having an unbreakable bond of friendship or something. I shrug and look at myself. My hair is just as long and red as it always is, though in the picture everything is grey so I look almost... Dull. Gyah. Wait... The fifth person? I look even further back at the figure staring at Kusaichi. Is it... Could it be... N-No!

"The spider!"