A Walk To Hell ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

"Wake up!!!" I shout as both Sebastian and I dive on to Ciel's bed. He wakes up almost immediately, his eyes straight away going wide. "What the hell are you two doing?!" He shouts, attempting to push us off. "Quietly waking you up, what else could we be doing?" I say, snickering. Ciel rolls his eyes then turns serious again. "Get off... Please," Ciel said, spitting the last word as though it was disgusting. Sebastian and I exchange glances then shrug and slide off the back of the large king-sized bed. "Sorry, My Lord. I thought it would be an exciting change. Obviously not, sir," Sebastian explains, bowing near the end to show his fake guilt. Ciel couldn't see Sebastian smirk, however I could, and simply nodded to accept his apology. "Just do not do it again. It's a horrible way to be woken. I could expect that from a hyper guest like her, but from a almost always serious and shy butler, I can't say it was anything I expected. Not in the least. Please, now, take our guest outside and show her around. Considering she'll be living here for some time now, it's the least you could do to make her feel comfortable," Ciel says, rubbing his head and pulling his eyepatch from the bedside dresser next to him. "Yes, My Lord," Sebastian says in a patient yet not-going-to-reveal-any-emotions kind of tone. Ciel nods and Sebastian gently pulls my arm and drags me out of the room. 

"That was fun," I say as we exit the mansion. Sebastian looks to me. "Indeed," He chuckles. "Now, what shall we do outside?" Sebastian asks, tilting his head in a kind of cute way. "I don't know. Go for a walk, I suppose. It's nice out. I wonder if that little gardener boy needs any help..." I say, splurting ideas out. I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, but Sebastian seems to get the drift of it. "We'll go for a walk and check on Finnian on our way, hmm?" He says with a slight, polite smile. "Sure," I shrug. "Then it's settled," Sebastian says, taking my hand and leading me off.

After about twelve minutes of wandering around, having interesting sculptures and hedges pointed out to me, we arrive in the wake of a short blonde-haired boy. "Finnian, we have come to see if you are in need of any help," Sebastian says, his tone as emotionless as usual. The young boy looks up at us and smiles nervously. I can see a little hint of fear hiding in his eyes, fear towards Sebastian. This butler definately is odd... I think to myself, squinting. My trance is broken suddenly when Finnian speaks, "Oh, uh, yes Sebastian. I suppose I could use a little help!" I smile. He's such a nervous boy. But cute, indeed... "What can we do to help, Finnian?" I say all of a sudden. He looks at me and grins, even more nervously. He obviously is frightened. I would be too if some random girl turns up and asks to help you, a menacing smile upon her face. He shakes his head as if getting a wild thought out of his mind and stands up tall. "Well, I do need a little help on trimming these rose bushes. The stems keep pricking me, you see," He says, turning back around halfway through his sentence. I look at Sebastian. His eyes are dull and emotionless, like everything else about him. So familiar... I think to myself. I am shaken from my trance, again, as Finnian hands me a pair of hedge-clippers. They're light and small, like any normal hedge-clippers. At least, they're light to me. It seems to be that Finnian is having a hard time with them. I giggle. He turns aorund. "Is something about me funny, ma'am?" He says, his eyes glistening. "No, Finnian. I was merely thinking about hedge-clippers," I say with an honest perk behind my voice. He smiled and continued to work, as did Sebastian and I start to do.

Finnian began to hum after a few minutes and I joined in after some time. "You've got a wonderful hum, ma'am," He says, smiling wildly. "Thanks, but please, call me Kusaichi. I'm nothing special, really," I say, scratching the back of my head. Sebastian looks at me. "Oh, but you are special. Special indeed..." He whispers. Both Finnian and I heard his remark and turn to face him. "Did I hear what I think I heard?" I say, somewhat surprised. Finnian looks shocked. Absolutely shocked. Sebastian coughs a little. "Of course not. Whatever you heard, it wasn't me. I said nothing. Nothing at all..." He stutters, a little off normal. I giggle and he chuckles nervously. "Righty ho then, back to work!" I shout, turning around to set off but Sebastian pulls me away. "We haven't finished our walk yet. I think Finnian can finish off here," He says, a little sternly. I nod and place the hedge-clippers down and smile at Finnian before turning around and walking off beside Sebastian, my hand in his.

"Where shall we go, Kusaichi?" Sebastian says, his voice perking up as he says my name. I look at him, my eyes glistening and my lips glossy. "Hmm... Do you know anyone in town?" I ask. His face falls a little. "Not really. Only one person who I'm sure you'll find annoying. I absolutely despise him..." He says, his tone coarse and not at all friendly. "My, my. You're a bit droopy. I think we should go see this person. I'd probably laugh at your face more than anything. You already look like somebody slit your throat," I giggle. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Those eyes don't work on me. You don't suit them, anyway," I say, putting my head to the sky in a stubborn way. Actually... He looks quite cute with those eyes... I think to myself. "Fine, we shall head off straight away. I'm sure My Lord will be able to cope while we are away," He says, taking my hand once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after what seems like hours, we arrive at a large bright-red door. I can smell oak wood and something oddly similar to blood. "Smells good," I suddenly outburst. I place a hand swiftly over my mouth before I can say anything else unusual and creepy. Sebastian simply smiles and knocks on the door.

Almost immediately, the door opens. A tall, bouncy man stands in the doorway, his eyes widening immediately. "Sebby-chan!" He shouts, attempting to hug Sebastian. Sebastian, being one hell of a butler, dodges swiftly and the man falls on his face. I look at Sebastian stubbornly and kneel down. "Need some help?" I ask, putting my hand out. The man looks up, blowing some of his long spikey red hair from in front of his eyes. He pouts and nods. He takes my hand and I pull him to his feet. "You okay?" I ask, concern concealed in my voice. Seems nice. Also somewhat familiar... I think to myself. "I'm perfect! It's the best and least I can be in the face of my Sebby-chan!" He shouts, sounding like a crazed fangirl. "O....kay...." I whisper. "Your Sebby-chan? I didn't know you owned my  Sebastian," I say, smirking. The man looks hurt. "He's mine, meany!" He shouts. Sebastian sighs and steps between us. "Kusaichi, stop toying with him. I am owned by nobody. I own myself," He says. "Technically, that means that somebody owns you..." I mutter. "I heard that, Kusaichi," He says. "Stop acting like you're my mummy," I pout. The red-headed man puts his head on my shoulder and pouts as well. "You're like my little pet shadow, mister," I say, giggling at the man. He smiles. "Please, call me Grell!" He shouts, showing his ravenously sharp teeth. Hmm... I mustn't know him. He doesn't seem to remember me in any way... I think to myself. "Now, Sebby-chan, Kusaichi, what are we going to do together?!" Grell squeals, obviously over-excited at the fact we turned up at his doorstep.