Spider Memories ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Kusaichi POV

"It was you, wasn't it," A voice from behind my guestroom door speaks, monotonous and dull. "Perhaps," I reply, a sly smirk forming on my freckled face. "Hmph... My Master seems quite... Annoyed at his loss of butterflies... I might have to punish you," The voice chuckles. "I doubt you can get near me," I tease, sitting down in the darkness. "Ah, but you see... I don't need to."

Suddenly, through the dark air around me, I hear  a muffled shuffling. "What?" I mutter, looking around. My cat-like eyes begin to adjust to the dim light, and in the near distance I can see small black bodies, each attached to six legs. "S-Spiders..." I hiss, clambering further back on to the bed, whimpering. My normally black eyes now radiate a sort of neon blue and the room lights up, engulfed in a flaming blue light. "I don't like spiders," I growl, listening out for more shuffling.

''To the left...' I whisper in my mind, spinning around and holding my hand out, palm facing me. The spider lands on my knuckles and I burn it somehow, using some sort of energy that I don't quite remember. Though these abilities seem so familiar, they also seem so vague and distant in my memories. It's like waking up after centuries and not quite knowing what is going on, but somehow knowing as well, if that makes any sense. It probably doesn't, to most people. 

Several spider bodies fall to the floor and I hear light chuckling from outside of my current room. "Well done, well done," Claude exclaims, clapping in a droned way. The door opens and the man in a tight suit steps in, adjusting his glasses, his face like plastic. "What do you want..." I grumble, my hands radiating a black glowing energy, like a glove of darkness. "Hmm..." Claude seems to be admiring my weapon, checking for any flaws to help him along. "I want to know... What exactly do you remember?" He says, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "Huh?" My body tenses up and I growl, sounding much like a cat. "Tell me..." He whispers. 'That voice... So... Familiar... Yet so distant...'

Darkness all around me lingers, its weight hanging low on my shoulders. Blood dribbles neatly from the corner of my mouth and drips off of my chin every now and again as I struggle to stand up, my clothes tattered and torn. My frail body feels suddenly limp and weak, not at all like it normally is. 'Is this what death feels like?' I wonder to myself, raising my hand to my shoulder and squeezing a wound that stings and burns. A chuckle to my left alerts me of my attacker's position, and I attempt to guard myself, but find it to be an impossible task. "Don't struggle, it will only make it hurt more..." The voice says, sounding almost concerned. "W-What do you... What do you care..." I manage to stutter, my voice raspy and forced. "Oh, trust me, I do care. I care alot," A hand is gently lay down on my head, scruffing up my blood matted hair. "Just listen to my proposal... Come with me, serve me... I'll protect you, from everything," The voice comes, like a monotonous spirit. "N-Never!" I scream, my hand lashing out and swiping at the man's arm. "In that case..." 

Everything lights up, a deep orange and yellow glow eminating from a candle in the mans hand. He puts it down on a wooden desk and stands up tall, inspecting my posture from head to toe. "My, my... I have beaten you about a bit," He says. Wait... Is that Claude? The silent guy that used to follow me around when I hung out around town? "C...Claude?" I suddenly stutter, stumbling back. "Why, yes..." He chuckles lightly, his laugh just as dull and droney as his voice. "What? Afraid?" He says teasingly, coming closer. I wave my arms around furiously, using it as a defence. "Please, stop your ignorant efforts. You are no match against me," Claude kneels down in front of me and I flinch, "Nor am I against you..."

"W-What the heck?!" I scream, clasping my head tightly. "K-Kusaichi!" Sebastian's voice blurts out and I hear my closet door opening, then arms wrapping around me. I know Sebastian was in the closet this whole time, as it was part of our plan. This, however, was not. Claude grunts and through my blurred headachey vision, I can vaguely see him exit the room, a sly smirk across his face. Was this his plan the whole time? Could this spider prove to be a bigger threat than we make him out to be. "Kusaichi, are you alright?" Sebastian asks, his face incredibley close to mine. Too close for comfort. I blush and lean back in his arms a bit, creating space between our faces. "Yeah..." I mutter in reply, biting my lip. "What happened?" He asks, his voice genuinely concerned. "I-I don't know... Some sort of memory... Something I can't believe actually happened..." I whisper, not particularly wanting to talk about it. "Hmm..." Sebastian's face tenses and tightens, as he begins to think deeply. "Alright then... Get some rest, I'm just going to check on the Young Master..." And with that, Sebastian too exits the room, smiling reassuringly at me. I smile back and lay back on the navy blue bed, holding a hand up to my throbbing forehead.

Claude POV

With a sly smirk, I make my way down the hall, standing tall. The plan went perfectly, just as I had earlier planned it. 'This is way too easy,' I whisper in my mind, pushing my glasses up to the bridge of my nose. 'But it only gets harder from here on in...'

Grell POV

My red hair bounces up and down on my back as I flamboyantly pace around the room. "What could this... This monstrosity mean!" I scream to nobody in particular, through the dark room. Dim moonlight seeps through the curtains to my right, the curtains of a single window. With a sigh, I fall backwards on the bed. "Of course, I can't go see Bassy about it... He'll just scold me for being in his room... I'll have to question that dratted spider myself..." I humph, frowning slightly. Several strands of my berry red hair fall over my face and I blow it off, sitting up. "Perhaps... I should... Check the back of the photo?" I ask myself, picking the framed image up and turning it over. With careful fingers, I pluck the backboard of the frame off, revealing a thin slip of paper, with inky words written upon it, each one linked and in Sebastian's handwriting.