I Too, My Dear ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Grell POV

With hands clenched in to tight fists, I begin my rabid dash down the dusty trail. My hair flies behind me, each individual strand aiming this way and that. I look like a bloody mess as I sprint, boots clonking against the hardened dirt of the ground.

It is only now, that it is completely dark, do I allow the tears that so dearly want to break free stroll down my face, spilling in to my mouth through my partially parted lips. "D-Dispatch..." I call quietly as I spin around a corner hurriedly, the lights of candles in the city not far from here and up ahead.

I pass a sign of gleaming green, one that tells tale of the town being called London. As if that isn't obvious... I roll my eyes dramatically as dirt changes to concrete underfoot. "Now... Where..." I mutter to myself, slamming in to an old lady's shoulder and accidentally standing on a teenage boy's foot, earning several wails of annoyance and pain. Of course, I ignore their attempts and simply continue running along the bricked ground.

Another corner unravels behind me as I finally slow to a halt, everything around me changing suddenly from black to blue as I enter a dark alleyway. "Gosh, that took a long time," I complain lightly as I walk up the now silver brick path of Dispatch. 

A man in all black, from hat to socks, greets me as I push through the extremely large wooden doors. My entrance, though magnificent in every darned way, earns moans and groans of annoyance from almost everybody in the room. All of those who don't complain verbally about me, simply look up and roll their eyes. 

"Shut up," I hiss to them, storming past everyone. My boots echo in the room as I stomp angrily through the crowd of hardworking Shinigami, who stopped their routines simply to whine. Foolishness. William would be displeased with all of them. Speaking of William...

"Go away, Sutcliff," A man with chocolate brown hair, neatly kept and pushed back, exclaims as I burst through his doors. "And why?" I tease, striding up to his desk. "I'm filing paperwork. Stupid beings need to stop dying..." He sighs. I smile lightly, lean down to play with him some more, but remember the situation.

I squeak and pout. "Willy, dear, can I have a pass to the library of cinematic records?" I whisper in a depressed but determined tone. "Why," He replies bluntly. My brow furrows in to a soft frown and I humph. "I need to see one specific record," I exclaim with a tone that sounds of nails against steel. I immediately feel guilty and look away as an apology. "Whose?" He continues to question me. "Is this a bloody investigation?" I angrily burst out. "It can be, if you want it to..."

All hell breaks loose, but William manages to calm me down. "Answer the questions..." He growls. "No..." Turning away, I peek back at him from the corner of my eyes. "It's that Kusaichi girl, isn't it," William says with a deep voice. "Yes, but why should you care?" I defend. "I don't, that's the point. Why should you?" He smirks slightly, knowing that I have no clever answer to give.

"B-Because... William, please. As much as you want me all to yourself, I simply can't. Just give me the bloody pass," I try to avoid answering. "No way, Sutcliff. You can't even give me a valid reason, so I see no point. For all I know, though unlikely, you're plotting an evil scheme to destroy her and gain your 'Bassy'," He teases in a dull tone. I huff slightly and walk slowly up to him, frowning quite densely.

Kusaichi POV

My eyes flutter open in the darkness, and as I reawaken, I feel steady arms wrapped around me. Thoughts of it being Claude drift through my mind, but are shoved away as I feel the light and peaceful breathing against my neck. Somebody as insane as that spider freak wouldn't be so quiet and calm, so it must be Sebastian.

"Se..." I start to speak, but ultimately decide against it. Waking Sebastian would not only be rude, but would make me feel extremely guilty. With a yawn, quiet as an assassin at night, I lean back in to his perfect posture and rest my head in the crook of his shoulder, a small smile of pleasure creeping its way on to my tired face.

Within moments, I drift off in to a peaceful sleep for around the third time. As my eyes slowly shut and the crawling darkness seeps in to my mind, I hear a small noise from behind me. Unable to react, I drift off in to a wonderful sleep full of pleasureful dreams.

Sebastian POV

I hear Kusaichi start my name within my arms, then stop speaking and lean back in to me. Just as her body relaxes and I know she'll hear me but won't refuse, I lean in to her to whisper in her ear...

"I love you too, my dear..."