Returning To Hell?! ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

I rush in to the kitchen with the last lot of plates, placing them gently down on the bench. "Thank you, Kusaichi. You may go do something else. I wouldn't want you to get wet," Sebastian says with a slight bow. I shake my head and look at him. "No. I want to he--" I was cut off by Sebastian. "Just do it," He hisses, though his voice is soft. I mutter something under my breath and turn around, making my way over to the slightly open door. "You know I don't like it when you do that," Sebastian growls sternly. "Do what?" I ask, though already knowing. "Saying rude stuff under your breath," He says. I roll my eyes and shrug, then leave the room.

I should probably search the house. Sebastian seems to be very suspicious of that odd butler, Claude. Perhaps... I should find Claude and question him? Yes.That seems about right, I say in my mind, running over the things I need to do. With a sincere nod, I bolt in to a hallway and run to the left. I don't realise the butler with the purple and black hair rounding the corner that I'm running to. I only realise when... Bam. I run straight in to Claude and stumble back, clutching my head in pain. "Ohhh..." I groan, rubbing my forehead. Claude stands straight and tall, as though nothing had happened. "Sorry. Could I help you in any way?" He says in his usual monotone. That tone of his is really annoying me. "Uh... Sure," I say, a little reluctantly. I know that he'd probably pester me like Sebastian would if I say no, so, might as well just do as he says. The butler leans over me, his arm outstretched. I hesitantly grab it. It feels... Soft, under my palm. No! Bad Kusaichi! "U-Uh, thanks," I say, pulling myself to my feet and brushing myself. Claude lets his hand fall to his side, almost a little sadly. "Again, I'm sorry... I'll... Uh... Actually. Can I ask what you have against Sebastian?" I say, turning around to walk down the hall, then back to Claude. He looks shocked for a moment, but opens his mouth.to speak anyway, his face immediately returning to its normal emotionlessness. "Nothing, really. I just... He has some things that I want. Like... Ciel's soul..." Claude says, a slight hunger lingering in his voice. "You're a demon too?" I ask, though I've already known this the entire time. It's kind of obvious. He nods. "Are you done questioning me?" He says sternly. I frown. "I only asked you one god damn question. Geez," I hiss in reply. His eyes go wide for a millisecond, then return to normal. "Right.... Right.... But I did give you two answers," Comes his stubborn reply. I hiss at him quietly and turn around swiftly. "Where are you going?" Claude growls. "Back to Sebastian. I'm sure he'll want the help," I reply angrily. "No he won't. I could almost swear I heard him tell you to get out and not help him," Claude viciously hisses. "Pfft. So you're stalking me now?" I turn around once again to face him. He's thrown aback. "N-No!" He shouts defensively, his voice showing a little bit of emotion now. "Oh yeah?!" I scream. He looks in to my eyes and turns around, racing off. "Better run..." I mutter, making my way back to the kitchen.

Claude POV

Her voice... So harsh. This might be harder than I had hoped and expected. Her feelings towards me are so... Disliking, hateful... I feel almost... Hurt... I think. "N-No!" I scream, stuttering. I can't be feeling this! Demon's don't feel! But... Still... I can almost swear that I have some sort of feeling for her. No. It must just be because Sebastian has her. I just want to steal the things he has, because he's so lucky... Yes... That must be it... I shake my head and spin around, running off somewhere to think about my situation further. I need to get my feelings straight again.

Slowly, I pace back an forth in the tiny room that stupid brat had given me. These feelings... If only I could describe them... I sit down with a sigh. I never let my emotions leak, so why now?! Something's wrong. So very wrong... But still... This feeling... It's like a warm burning sensation in my chest I whisper in my mind, my hand making it's way slowly to my chest, where my demonic black heart is. I don't feel in any way attracted to her... I just... Feel like I need her... The thought makes me frown and I hiss. "Claude?" Alois says, tilting his head. I feel stupid, silently kicking myself. "Yes, Your Highness?" I reply in my usual monotone. "Oh... I was just wondering why you seemed mad... I almost thought it was because of me..." Alois said, his voice fluttering like a lost puppy. I shake my head quickly. "No, no. I was simply thinking of how annoying it would be to have you stolen from me," I say, lying to cover up. I suddenly kneel to him and brush a bit of hair from his face. "I would never be mad at you... I simply couldn't," I say, my voice sounding soothing. An obviously fake act. However, Alois seems to fall for it. I can see a huge smile forming on his face. "Thanks, Claude... Now... Go check on Kusaichi and that disgusting butler," Alois says, his voice going soft and gooey at Kusaichi's name, then harsh and forced at the mention of Sebastian. I nod and stand up. "Yes, Your Highness."

Could it be that His Highness is falling in love with the girl? Impossible! She's only been here for half a bloody day! Anyway... She's Sebastian's... Nobody can have her but him... Except when I rip her from his grasp. He doesn't deserve something so... Beautiful. Not at all. He'll pay. I'll punish him. He's got everything in the world. Ciel's soul... A wonderful girl... He deserves none of it!!!

Grell POV

I look around suddenly, hearing none of the normal commotion. Hissing, I stand up. "Hellooo?!" I shout to nobody in particular, hoping desperately for a reply. If I was a cat, which I wish I was so Sebastian would love me, my ears would have drooped. "H-Hello?" I stutter nervously. I dislike being left alone.

I perk my head around a corner, looking in. "Ciel's office," I say, satisfied. With a shrug, I enter. If nobody is here, then nobody will know that I've entered... I say, snickering a little. I enjoy a bit of mischief now and then. Actually. I'm always getting up to something  naughty. I'm just a naughty girl. I blush suddenly, at the thought of it. Pushing the thought from my mind, I race over to the desk at the back of the room.

"Ooh! What's in here!" I shout, opening the drawer in a rush. Inside, a little wrapped up piece of parchment lays. The smell of fresh rain and despair floods my nose. I gag silently and pull the piece of parchment from its spot, closing the door hurriedly to get rid of the smell. It lingers around me for a moment, then fades away. Nodding with satisfaction, I unroll the parchment.

Dear Ciel Phantomhive,

We regret to tell you that your contracted butler is being resigned next week. He will have to return to hell for further information on his new contract.

Actually, no. We don't regret to tell you. Misery is fun to make. You think so too, don't you. Life is just a little game of chess to you. Just know that you are not the king of that game, but simply one of our pawns.

Yours Sincerely,

Hell's Accountants

I gasped. "Bassy!" I screamed at the top of my head. "No, no, no!" I squeal. If he was to leave, then I'd never see him again. I can't let that happen. I jump to my feet and burst out of the door, leaving the parchment unrolled on the desk.