Damn Spider ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Kusaichi POV

"Is the fish ready yet?" I ask hurriedly, spinning around to pull the chips from the oily manual fryer. Sebastian stops for a moment, then continues with what he's doing. "Not quite. Another five minutes," He replies, just as quickly. I stop and turn around to watch him working. His face is dripping with sweat and steam seems to be clouding around him. "Are you watching me?" He asks suddenly, without even turning to see me. I blush a bit and shake my head, returning to work. "O-Of course not!" I shout nervously. He chuckles a bit. I can't see it, but he's smirking a little. "Yes you were," He whispers.

"It's been more five minutes. Is it ready now?" I ask, a little too angrily. I've been waiting around ten minutes for Sebastian to finish that stupid fish. He sighs in reply. "Fine. It's done," He growls. I suddenly feel guilty for being stern with him. "Sorry..." I mutter, pulling five beautifully decorated japanese china plates. They're rimmed with a purple kind of blue that rings around the entire outer edge in the shape of a jungle with spiders and butterflies running along it, all in different shades of purple and blue. I smile. "At least we know that odd butler of his has good taste," I say playfully. Sebastian scrunches his face up. "Highly doubtable. I bet he just liked them because of his little babies," Sebastian hissed, pointing to the spiders. I giggled. "Right, right."

"Kusaichi, it shouldn't take you that long to plate up some bloody fish and chips!" Sebastian shouts, his temper rising because of the hot atmosphere around us. I whimper a bit. I hate seeing Sebastian so... Pissed. "I'm sorry, it's just... I want it to be perfect. You know, up to your standards..." I whimper nervously. I close my eyes and take a huge breath. Just as I'm about to return to plating up, Sebastian's hands land ever so gently on my shoulders. "Everything about you is perfect. I'd be happy with your plating no matter what," Sebastian says, smiling slightly. I nod and hand two of the plates to him. He looks at me weirdly. "You can't hold three," I said, frowning a little out of confusion. "Both of your hands are full," I finish. "Ah, but you see, if I couldn't hold a couple of plates on my arms, what kind of butler would I be?" Sebastian says with a sly chuckle. I sigh and drop two plates on his arms. "If you trip, by coincidence, I'll laugh," I hiss playfully. He nudges me with his foot and walks over to the door, pushing it open. As he opens it, all the steam in the room flows out and I sigh. We look just as bad as that bloody Bardroy person, I sigh within my mind. With a roll of my eyes, I walk out of the door as well, with the remaining plate. Obviously it's mine.

Claude POV

I stand, leaning against the wall of the dining room. Master is outside with the Phantomhive boy; the one with the perfect soul. I sigh. My thoughts seem to drift upon that girl that came with Sebastian no matter how hard I try to think of something different. She's just so... So... Well, words can't describe it. I would take her, but I get the feeling that Sebastian would be extremely pissed with me. Perhaps it's just better to... Win her heart. I smirk. Yes. That's what I'll do...

Kusaichi POV

As I enter the dining room, I find that nobody is there except for Sebastian, whose placing the plates, and that creepy spider butler in the corner of the room. I avert looking at the spider and instead head over to Sebastian. "We'll be eating in the smaller room beside this one," Sebastian whispered as he finished placing down the two Master's plates. I nod and he gives me a stern look that seems to say 'Avoid him'. I nod knowingly. His replying nod tells me he trusts me and I link my arm with his.

"Claaudddee!" I hear shouting from the room beside ours. With a smirk, I see the spider butler Claude stand emotionlessly. The tall man in black and white leaves the room without a second glance. "He's so... Emotionless. His tone is.... Monotone. He's just... Bleck," I say to Sebastian, sounding like a little kid. Sebastian chuckles. "That's what you'd normally get from a demon. I'm just a bit different. I put effort in to acting like a human," Sebastian replies with a shrug. I smile. "You still need a little more practice on that one," I tease, poking his nose. He rolls his eyes and pushes me playfully back in to my seat. "Eat," He says, somewhat sternly.

As I begin to dig in to my fish and chips, my mind wanders off somewhere. I wonder why Sebastian even made food for him and the other demon. I mean, I remember him telling me once that demons don't eat human food. Only souls... I think to myself. "Is something wrong?" Sebastian asks me, ripping me back in to reality. My brow creases. "Not exactly. Just thinking," I say with a slight shrug. "Thinking? About what?" Sebastian asks casually. "You know... Why you even bothered making you and that Claude person food," I reply. "Ah. Well. I just wanted to... Fit in," Sebastian says, pausing a little. I place my hands on his shoulders, just like he would do. "You're perfect in every way. No matter what you do, you'll fit in," I say, just like he would say it. My words brought a smile to his face, but probably only because I was being more like him. "Ah, I see. I'll try even harder then," He says with a sly wink. I roll my eyes. "Right. Well. We'd better clean up," I say with a slight sigh of annoyance.