Invited To Short Shorts ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Grell POV

I giggle at Ciel's face when Sebastian confidently explains this morning's breakfast. It looks like someone had slit his ignorant throat! No... I mustn't think of him like that... If I want to reach Bassy's heart, I must learn to love his little master!

"Grell?" Kusaichi whispers, leaning over my shoulder from behind me. I blush and jump forward, scratching the back of my head. I turn around. "Err, yeah?" I smile nervously. "Is something wrong?" Kusaichi says, tilting her head innocently. "No... Nothing! Nothing's wrong!" I shout, laughing very nervously. She rolls her eyes. "Come on then, we're going to breakfast..." She says, tugging on my sleeve. I look away to hide my slight blush and follow her, my coat flapping gently behind me.

As we enter the dining room, I notice that everyone is already seated. There are three available seats... yet there are only two people standing. "Who's the last seat for?" I ask, sounding quite rude. Ciel looks at me and frowns. "Lady Elizabeth," He says sternly, signalling for me to sit down. I roll my eyes and sit in the seat he signalled to. Kusaichi sits beside me, opposite Sebastian. I sigh. So lucky, she is... I think to myself, placing my elbow on the table and resting my head in my palm.

"Grell, you're daydreaming again..." Kusaichi whispers in my ear. I flick back to reality and look back up. "O-Oh!" I shout, looking around quickly. I notice two empty seats. "Where's Bassy?!" I shout. "Shh!" Kusaichi hisses in my ear. I flinch. "Where's Bassy?" I say, more quietly and calmly. "He's gone to fetch that girl Elizabeth. She's waiting outside apparently," Kusaichi replies with a shrug. "Oh..." I whisper, returning to my original bored position.

Kusaichi's POV

"Ciieeellll!" Comes theannoying shout that was obviously expected from everyone except me. Ugh. I hate not knowing these people... I think to myself, wishing that I had've been informed about how annoying the Elizabeth person is. All of a sudden, a young blonde haired girl comes rushing in to the room, her arms spread wide, making her way hurriedly towards Ciel. The blue-haired boy sits there casually, obviously used to her wild behaviour. She's more annoying than Grell! I hiss in my mind, now hoping I was anywhere except in this room. "Good morning, Lady Elizabeth," Sebastian says as he enters the room, bowing deeply. "Good morning Sebastian, but please, call me Lizzie!" She shouts in reply, giggling like mad. Ciel sighs silently, barely tolerating the girl. "Ciel! What's for breakfast!" She shouts. "M'Lady, there is pancakes and spread for breakfast this morning. Suggested by Kusaichi," He says, signalling to me. I look blankly at the girl, not amused with how loud she is. "W-Who is she?!" Elizabeth shouts, stumbling back. Dear god, don't tell me I scared her with my bloody look. It ain't like I'm THAT ugly... I think to myself, disgusted with her reaction. "Please, M'Lady, don't get scared. We saved her from an attack and she is living with us now... at least until we find her attackers," Sebastian says, bowing again. "O-Oh!" She says, shaking her head as if ridding herself of some ridiculous thoughts. "Now please, sit," Sebastian says in a calming and soothing voice. I look in to his eyes and smile vaguely, dazing off in to space.

"Kusachi?! Kusaichi!" Grell hisses in my ear, attempting to be quiet. I jump a little in my seat and realise I'd been staring at Sebastian. Sebastian was now looking at me with his head tilted slightly. "Err, how long was I day dreaming?" I whisper to Grell. "Everyone's already finished eating..." He whispers back. I swallow. Sebastian smiles politely and nods at me. I blush and smile back. "Kusaichi, would you mind helping me take the dishes away?" He asks kindly, putting his hand out for me to take. I smile and take it, allowing him to help me stand up. We each take a couple of plates and exit the room, walking casually in to the kitchen.

"You were staring at me," Sebastian says blankly. "Err... Yeah..." I stutter, placing the plates down beside the sink. Sebastian leans over me and turns the tap on, his face extremely close to mine. Too close for comfort. I blush and shimmy away from him. "Is something wrong?" He asks, looking back at me. "Err, no..." I lie, smiling politely. "Are you sure?" He says. "Yes," I reply quickly, wanting to move the conversation along. "Alright then..." He says. "I'll wash the dishes," I say hurriedly, stepping over and pushing him along. He smiles, concealing many emotions of lust and wonder. I place my arm in the water and flinch. "Bloody hell! How hot do you want it?!" I shout. He places a hand over my mouth. "Quiet, Kusaichi. Ciel will hear you. And please, don't use that language..." He says, ignoring my question. I try to complain, but all that comes out of my mouth are muffled noises. I sigh. He finally takes his hand away and I take a deep breath. "Sorry, your majesty," I say sarcastically. He frowns and I wince apologetically. "Call me Sebastian..." He says, somewhat sternly. "Okay," I say, turning back to the dishes. My arm soon adjusts to the temperature, though most likely because the water has cooled. I finally start to scrub the thin china plates, carefully removing all grime and bacteria while being sure not to scratch or chip them.

"Done," I say finally, turning around with a relieved sigh. When I turn, my mouth drops and my cheeks burn bright pink. Sebastian's tailcoat is off and his white shirt is half unbuttoned. I suppose it's just because of the heat. Sebastian doesn't seem to notice me, for he's busy getting lunch ready for later. I turn away to avoid blushing any more. "Okay, now I know something is wrong," Comes his wonderful voice. I can hear the shuffling noises of him preparing lunch come to a halt. I gulp. "N-No," I say, stuttering slightly. A gentle hand comes down on my shoulder. My face burns an even brighter colour. "What's wrong?" He whispers in my ear, leaning over me. "Err... I don't know... You just looked... err..." I stutter, unable to finish, feeling kind of embarassed. "Kind of hot?" Sebastian chuckles. I blush and cough. "Sorry. The heat of the stove was overwhelming," He says with a shrug. I turn around to face him and I smile nervously. "Embarassed?" He asks. I nod. "Nothing to be ashamed of..." He whispers, turning back to his work. "You can leave now if you wish. I'm sure there's something to do elsewhere," Sebastian says, pretty much telling me to 'piss off because I'm working'. I smile politely, bow a little, and exit quickly.

I stammer down the hallway, opening every door I can find. I need to learn this place off by heart in case anything happens... I think to myself, carefully mesmerising every room. Finally, I reach the last room. I already know what lies behind it. My room. I sigh and open the door, entering slowly. Inside, there is one queen sized bed and one desk. The curtains are a deep violet. I sit down on the bed and rest my head against the pillows, a little tuckered out. A loud bang outside, however, causes me to jump up, startled. "What the?!" I shout, jumping off of the bed and looking out the window. Outside, a small crate lay shattered on the ground. Finnian steps closer to the box and I notice there's a small white slip of paper inside. "A note?" I ask myself, opening the window. My fear of heights causes me to wince, but I slide out of the window carefully. I close my eyes and push off of the wall, landing beside Finnian, my feet stinging like hell. Before Finnian can kneel down and take it, I do. It's a folded note. I open it and head inside.

"Dear Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis, You have been invited to a party today at four pm.Sincerely, Alois Trancy and Claude Faustus. Ps. Each of you may bring one person..." I say out loud, reading the letter. "Bleck, these people sound weird," I say, placing the note down beside Ciel. "Yes... They are..." He replies, screwing the note up. "However, Sebastian says I must socialize more. I have no plans for today and word from the queen has not yet arrived," Ciel sighs immensly, "So, I suppose I must go..." He finishes. "Yes, Young Master, You must," Sebastian says, entering the room, a tray of food in his hand. "Lunch?" I ask. "Indeed," He replies, smiling at me. I smile back nervously and step out of the way so Sebastian can hand Ciel his food. Ciel takes it and, for the first thing he does, takes the cup of Earl Grey tea, sipping at it slightly. "Thank you Sebastian," He says with a thanking nod. "The pleasure is all mine, My Lord."

"So, who are you taking Ciel?" I ask, as the clock ticks 3:40pm. "I was planning on taking Lady Elizabeth, however she seems to be preoccupied with her shopping," Ciel says in reply. I nod. "So, who are you taking now?" I ask, shoving at him mentally. He sighs. "I suppose I'll simply take nobody," He says. I smile. "Good choice," I say, nodding and exiting his room to allow him to bathe and change. Sebastian walks past me to help his young master. "And who are you taking?" I ask as his shoulder rubs against mine. "You, of course," He says with a chuckle. I nod and as soon as he turns away, I blush and smile, fist pumping the air.