Breakfast Is Served ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

"Are you quite alright?" Sebastian says, leaning over me. Grell tilts his head at me, his usually bouncy face a little dim and dull. I shake my head, throwing away the feelings of misery and pain. "Er, yeah," I say. Sebastian holds his hand out for me to take and I grab it, allowing him to pull me back up to my feet. "You don't look alright," He says, concern concealed behind his monotone voice. "I told you I'm fine," I hiss, a little too sternly. Grell frowns at me. "Don't you hiss at my Sebby!" He shouts, though not actually angry. "Grell, would you mind being  a little more quiet? My Young Master definately would not like shouting this early in the morning," Sebastian says, glaring at Grell. The red-head sinks down, his face glum. "Sorry..." He mumbles. Sebastian sighs and returns his gaze to me. "Either way, we should start on breakfast," Sebastian says, turning around swiftly, the tails on his tailcoat flapping with absolute precision, fluttering in the non-existent wind. Defying all logic and physics... 

"Grell, would you care helping me mix this batter?" Sebastian says, spinning around to face the two of us in the doorway. Grell's face lightens up again, returning to its usual bouncy form. "Yes, yes, yes!" He shouts, entering the room, almost diving on the butler. With a slight sigh and a small shake of his head, Sebastian steps a little to the left, avoiding Grell. Grell pushes his bottom lip out in to a pout. Sebastian growls. "Hurry up, the batter isn't going to mix itself. Put yourself to some use," He says bluntly, turning to face me. "And you... Would you mind helping me set the dining room table for my Young Master?" Sebastian says, his voice changing quite dramatically to a soft soothing tone. I look in to his eyes, watching them flicker a bright red. Such odd mood swings for a demon of such high quality... "Er, yes, I'll gladly help you," I say, flicking back in to reality. "Good," Sebastian says, reaching out for her hand. I place my hand in his and we leave the awe-struck Grell to mix by himself. The poor red-head stands looking at the two leave, a little jealous of both Sebastian and Kusaichi.

"The tablecloth should be in the hall closet," Sebastian says, pulling a tray of silver cutlery, perfectly polished, out of a small chest of drawers. "Er, okay then," I say, supposing I am expected to go and gather the item. I look at Sebastian, who had become silent, and leave the room quickly. Racing down the hall, she admires the wonderful art hung up on either side of the walls. As I reach the apparent closet, I look intently at one specific painting. A painting of Sebastian and Ciel together, the young boy in a throne chair, his ringed hand up to his chin, his head rested in its palm. Sebastian stood behind the chair, his hands on either side of the chair's top, on either side of Ciel's head. He looks so beautiful in that painting... I admire. I shake the thought from my head and open the door quietly, making sure it doesn't squeak. Inside, there are several different coloured tablecloths, all on different shelves. Each individual one has a unique pattern, some faint and some delicate. I dig through them all, having not expected so many to choose one. I expected a simple selection of tablecloths, maybe two different colours and one pattern. With a sigh, I continue to flick through the array of colours. Finally, I come across the perfect one. A light purple silk tablecloth with a delicately woven ribbon around its edge. It's hidden at the very back, dusty and most likely unwanted. It's a wonder why nobody would have used such a beautiful tablecloth. I pull it out of its hiding spot and begin to walk back to the dining room, a huge grin upon my face. 

Halfway down the hall, I catch a glint of red from in the corner of my eyes. "Grell, are you okay?" I ask, turning to face the open kitchen doorway. He looks up, having not even touched his bowl of batter. "Er.." He says. "What's wrong? This isn't like you. You're normally flamboyant and bouncy," I say, spinning in to the room like a ballerina, acting like Grell's usual self.  "I suppose... I'm just a little jealous," He says. "Of whom?" I ask , falling in to his arms. He smiles down at me, pushing his glasses back up on to his nose. "Of you and Sebastian," He replies, a little reluctantly. I sigh. "And why is that? It isn't like we love each other or anything," I say, looking away and biting my bottom lip. "Oh really?" Grell says, dropping me. I fall to the floor with a bit of a squeak but stand up immediately, brushing myself off. "Yes, really! What were you thinking?" I say, looking at him with squinted eyes. "Oh... nothing," He says, his voice high-pitched and forced. I sigh and shake my head. "You look like you're about to cry..." I whisper, turning away. "Y-You should do as your Sebby told you... Mix the batter," I say, leaving the room. As I exit, I vaguely hear Grell say "My... Sebby?"