The Bedside Drawers ★Sebastian Michaelis Love Story★

Kusaichi POV 

As we exit the small shop slowly, Ciel waving politely to the man I now remember as Undertaker. A grey haired shinigami with wonderful green eyes an a maniacal grin, along with several stitches across his face. I have now regained many of my memories, but even so, I have begun to wonder why I lost all of my memories in the first place. Some sort of natural disaster inside my mind, a self-inflicted amnesia or even a memory loss drug?

"We'll see you some other time, Undertaker," Sebastian states as he holds the carriage door open for Ciel to enter. I enter immediately after the young boy, as it is night time and Sebastian doesn't want me catching a cold. For some reason, he's been more protective of me today. Even throughout the time we had stayed in Undertaker's shop, sipping tea and being offered his weird bone biscuits, Sebastian had kept a close eye on me. It's unnerving, really, to think that there might be some further reasoning behind this. Even so, I have managed to keep my calm. 

Sebastian breaks me from my wondering trance with his voice as he speaks up from the front seat of the carriage, where he holds the reins of the horse. "Ready, Young Master?" He says, his voice full of fake emotion. Even now, I dislike the way Sebastian fakes his feelings. Though, I suppose it's better than him being an emotionless monotonous jerk like Claude. I guess I'll just have to get use to it. "Yes, Sebastian... Back to that darned Trancy Manor," Ciel spits the last few words, as though they mean garbage in his own deranged language. "Language, Master!" Sebastian exclaims disappointedly. "I don't see why we have to go back there," I suddenly outburst, without realising I've even done so. Yet another one of my flaws. Outbursting absent mindedly. "Hmm? Oh, we're only returning to gain more information on the situation at hand. We suspect that the Trancy's are intertwined in the current mess of murders. It was just a coincidental convenience that we were invited," Sebastian replies just as the carriage starts moving. I sigh dully and brush my hair from my face. "As long as that stupid spider doesn't come near me. He creeps me out," I say with a shrug and turn my head to look out of the carriage window, stalling for time until we reach the manor.

Grell POV

With gritted teeth, I slump back to the Phantomhive Manor. I have been sent back, on orders by Sebastian, as not to impose on that stupid blonde brat. Apparently, I'm too jumpy and would most likely scare the little bugger. But alas, at least I have time to search Sebastian's drawers and smell his clothing, perhaps even rub them on myself... Ahh, the joys of being home alone in Sebastian's own house...

I slip the large rusting grey key in to the keyhole of the door, listening as the wood creaks open slowly and I step inside. My heeled boots clank against the hard wood of the floor, probably leaving small dents. I don't mind. That clumsy maid, who I notice has her greedy eyes on my Bassy, can clean it up. Then again, she'll probably mistake the shine for some ink or something. I giggle at the thought. At least I'd get to see Bassy shouting at her. Now that would be a wonderful sight.

"Hellooo?" I say aloud. No reply. With a sigh, I knock on each and every door in the house, once again stopping in front of Ciel's office. It smells of worry and I avoid it swiftly, not wanting to fret upon the subject of Sebastian leaving. I sniffle a bit and walk even further down the extremely long hallway, eventually finding Sebastian's room. With clumsy hands, I fumble with the doorknob and somehow manage to slip it open. Almost immediately after the door opens a crack, the magnificent smell of my precious demon fills my nostrils, making me sway and stagger. I make a loud groaning  noise, like the noise you would hear during an orgasm (Cough cough, which I'd like to have with Sebastian). Still swooning, I enter the room.

Such a sight! Although to most it would look like any old shabby room for a servant, to me it seems like heaven. A single bed, small but comfortable, a wooden desk with sheets of paper spreaded hurriedly across it, a single window with pale curtains drawn and a small mat of sheep skin, the perfect size for a cat to snuggle up in. With a soft, warming smile, I dive on to the bed and lean half off to look at the bed-side desk. There are three drawers, two of them having locks on them. With a bit of a grunt, I pull the bottom, unlocked, drawer out of its slot and sit it down on Sebastian's bed. "Huh?" I say aloud, blinking and rubbing my eyes to check if what I've just seen is real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey, I'm sorry for it being so short. This is pretty much just a filler chapter. Either way, I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be action filled (Hopefully) and will be a lot longer. Actually, it probably won't be a lot longer... About two or three pages... I don't write very long chapters, do I...