Chapter 14

If your reading this and not Chapter 13 it because Chapter 13 is private. You must be able to find a way of reading private chapters as there are already two in this story.

Chapter 14

"Where the hell did you wonder off too?" Suzy demanded from me as I entered the breakfast area. She took one look at my dishevelled outfit then turned her back to the cleaning up of the room. "I do not want to know about which person you are involved in. I have job here and dependants at home." She started cleaning angrily on the table. "I see nothing. I hear nothing."

She then turned back to face me with a scowl on her face. "If you..." She took a step forward towards me pointing her finger. This was a side of Suzy that I would never of guess exist. "Make me lose my job. God help you."

I tried to smooth out the rumbles in my dress. "Suzy it is not what it looks like." I went over to her to try to explain. Explained that whatever I did it would not have an impact on her.

"You are just like the other maid." She snapped at me walking over to the closet to take out the vacuum cleaner. "You think that sleeping your way to the top will gain you what you want out of life."

I started to move the dishes from the table to place them on the side for when the kitchen staff come to take them away for cleaning.

"I am not like that at all. It is different." I let out a deep breath. What me and Ashley have is complicated. Every time we see each other it's like we can't wait to fuck. We haven't even had a date or a proper conversation. I made up my mind from when I left the room.

It was like my sanity returned back to me after he was done. It was like he keeps taking control over my body. His domineering attitude brings out my inner slut. My mind was made up so the next time I see we would not be engaging in any sexual contact. After seeing his big hard penis it would be hard for me to deny myself the pleasure of it.

"That is what she thought too. Now look where she is. Six feet under." Suzy then switched on her hoover.

My head whipped over into her direction. Was she talking about that maid that killed herself. The same maid that Ashley mother referenced two whilst I was blowing him?

"Just what did this maid do?" I shouted at her, trying to let her hear me over the roar of the electric cleaner.

Suzy eyes flickered to me but she just kept on going with her task. Oh well if she does not want to tell me I would find out for myself the secrets of the Wentworth manor.

The rest of the day went slowly especially as Suzy barely said two words to me. It was totally unfair the way she is judging me like I was some kind of slut. However on the other hand, I can see her point of view. If word got out that the rich and famous were sleeping with their so called servants. It reflects badly on everyone that works here and if they would like to change the home that they work for they may be tarred with the same brush. Hollywood is a small place for the elite. Everyone knows everyone's business.

"What is going on between you and Suzy?" Alyssa asked me when came to sit beside me in the staff break room.

I took my cell phone from my pocket to see if Nova left me any messages. This has been the longest time we have gone without contact.

"Hello..." Alyssa clicked her fingers in my face. "Earth to Katryna. What is going on between the two of you. Suzy will not spill."

I looked up to give her my full and undivided attention. "It was just a misunderstanding. She does not want me to make her look bad." It was close to the truth.

"Ahh.." Alyssa leaned back in her chair taking out the latest celebrity magazine that she always seemed fixed on. "Cause you got fired. She hates it when the dragon lady looks in her direction. She probably thinks that she might be the next to go."