Chapter Twenty four

Uploaded 19/02/2015

Chapter 24

I took a step away from him. I felt like I did not know who this man was.

"What is this room?" I gestured around the room. "Why is it hidden?" I took further inspection of the walls. "Is this place sound proof?"

It looked like it had some dark red padding along the walls. Things that you would see in a recording studio.

Ashley stood to his full height. Every bit the intimidating man that he was. I felt a thrill go through me. Was it pleasure or fear? I do not know. But I do know I was not staying around to figure that shit out.

"This is the Red room." He repeated again. "A place where my desires are met."

"Why not use the damn bed." I spluttered. "This is just plain crazy."

He looked at me sharply as if I just insulted him. "Kat what you need to know about me is that I am extreme in my nature."

He walked over to the wardrobe that was next to the door. He opened it to reveal a collection of whips and other metal objects that I do not know what the hell they do.

"Did you get this stuff from Gutamano Bay?" I question. I am certain I am out of my depth. "I don't do pain."

"This is not about pain. But exploring one's depth for pleasure." He tried to explain to me. "How someone can trust someone completely to lose that control."

I took a step back when he took out a riding crop with strips of leather coming out at the top. "Do you trust me Kitty Kat?"

I looked from him to the stick. Then from the stick to him. I shook my head. "No I don't Ashley."

I turned then fled the room.

----------

It was a quiet car ride to the private air field. The silence was awkward between us. I wanted to find some way of breaking the ice but I couldn't. Every time I opened my mouth the words fail to come out.

Just who would have a red room full of torture stuff? I racked my brain for an explanation. Is that what they call BDSM?

The car pulled up just a couple of yards away from the Jet. I did not wait for the driver to open the door for me; I jumped out quicker than I knew was possible.

There was a hostess in a white and blue uniform waiting at the foot at the steps of the plane for us. She had a pleasant smile on her face.

I put my hand up to shield my eyes as I looked at the plane. It what Wentworth with big writing across the plane.

"Hi, my name is Nadia." She spoke with a thick Russian accent. "I will be with you for your flight." She waved me up the steps. "Good evening Mr Wentworth."

I heard Ashely grunt a reply behind me. Walking on to the plane was like entering a whole different realm together. We firstly came into what I would describe as a living room with a TV plastered on a wall.

I sat on a free chair then strapped myself in. Ashely came to sit next to me, his face looking guarded.

"Would you like some refreshments before we take off?" Nadia asked.

I shook my head.

"Scotch and coke." Ashley ordered. "After take-off. Tell the pilot we are ready."

Nadia went to go and settle somewhere at the back. We did not have to wait too long for the place to start moving and soon was up in the air. I am a regular flyer but the smooth take off had me blinking. Normally with a commercial flight your always felt something? I felt nothing, no vibrations or rumblings.